No announcement yet.

GabriElle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GabriElle

They would've made a good couple. So much for baby Noah.

I guess the good gabriel is back to his dark side =)
    And Elle......damn I wish she's...alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
      I guess the good gabriel is back to his dark side =)
      And Elle......damn I wish she's...alive.
      Yeah, me too. I really like her character.

Comment

O Well What Are You Going To Do.

Comment

I don't really understand the way its all shaping out now it seems like the future is turning to what we saw. Claire is killing, parkman and daphne, mohinder is a monster, nathan is with his father now so i don't get why elle is dead who is going to be Noah jr's mother? maybe he's not having a kid anymore

Comment

Why did he have to kill her? WHY?! He already had her power. So he did it for the sake of killing. Sylar is more evil than before. Before he killed because he wanted power. Now he's killing for the sake of killing. If she's dead there won't be any more shows with Kristen Bell. =/

Comment

well on the gueststar list for next week she's in it so maybe she's still alive or a flashback so this isnt her last episode

Comment

Originally posted by LimeArrow
                Why did he have to kill her? WHY?! He already had her power. So he did it for the sake of killing. Sylar is more evil than before. Before he killed because he wanted power. Now he's killing for the sake of killing. If she's dead there won't be any more shows with Kristen Bell. =/
                As I said in another thread, I think Sylar didn't want Elle tagging along with him everywhere.
                Besides, he got everything he wanted from her.

Comment

I kinda figured it wouldn't last to long. I enjoyed the ride while it lasted.

Comment

i don't think she's dead. she was only contracted for a few episodes by what i read. but maybe she will pop up again. maybe pinehearst finds her. maybe sylar didn't actually go through with killing her. maybe out of habit he sliced her head and then realized, "wait i'm an idiot, i already got her power..oh well might as well finish her off anyway". no i don't want that to happen. she better come back. i also think HRG was lying to him just to get to him. but in case he wasn't lying then who were his parents?

Comment

I hope she isnt dead but if she is than I will scream death to Sylar for a long time and dont care about show anymore

Comment

dude i think sylar killed her and veronica mars is dead

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I hate when they kill my favourite character why it is allways hapening only to my favourite characters

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                            i don't think she's dead. she was only contracted for a few episodes by what i read. but maybe she will pop up again. maybe pinehearst finds her. maybe sylar didn't actually go through with killing her. maybe out of habit he sliced her head and then realized, "wait i'm an idiot, i already got her power..oh well might as well finish her off anyway". no i don't want that to happen. she better come back. i also think HRG was lying to him just to get to him. but in case he wasn't lying then who were his parents?
                            If HRG was lying then Sylar really not a good uncle or dose he even know Clair is Nathan bio daughter? Who knows he might protect her from Arthuor if he knew. Just a thought, probably will never happen. Wonder where he'll go now? I think he's done following around with that family. Look like he's on his own now.
                            Last edited by kp1984; 12-02-2008, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Personaly I think that HRG wasn't lying, I always have feel that Gabriel being a Petrelli is too way suspicious and I don't know...still I don't buy it.
                              And why people keep telling that baby Noah is Elle's son? I mean, why to name him Noah in the first place.

----- Added 26 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
                              Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I hate when they kill my favourite character why it is allways hapening only to my favourite characters
                              yeah, I feel the same. I really hope that Elle isn't dead.
                              Last edited by Novak Fan; 12-02-2008, 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎