Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liked it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow - I think some of you are missing it -

1) Cameron story -why the solo story?...to show us how she knows Bible references and other things - The Library

2) The 3 dots ----I think the answer to the Three dots in Sarah's dream was answered - the stars in the sky -showing a point of reference

3) Riley's intentions -she makes John jealous to get him to like her more to change who he is with in the future...maybe away from the girl he is with in the future because some of his "team" doesn't like his actions in the future - or they are trying to position themselves with him...or its because Cameron is John's body guard and they don't like the terminator near John...

The future is not yet set only what we (or anybody) makes it!

Comment

Originally posted by Green Man
      Wow - I think some of you are missing it -

1) Cameron story -why the solo story?...to show us how she knows Bible references and other things - The Library
      I think it was more than just for that, lol I'd say you're pointing out one of the more minor purposes for this particular Cameron story. heh, anyway.

3) Riley's intentions -she makes John jealous to get him to like her more to change who he is with in the future...maybe away from the girl he is with in the future because some of his "team" doesn't like his actions in the future - or they are trying to position themselves with him...or its because Cameron is John's body guard and they don't like the terminator near John...
      I think you're missing the very real possibility that this "girl" he is with in the future is likely Cameron herself--that she will be more than just his bodyguard--this is what Jesse might be trying to change.

2) The 3 dots ----I think the answer to the Three dots in Sarah's dream was answered - the stars in the sky -showing a point of reference
      The 3 dots represents the love triangle between Cameron, John and Riley. lol just kidding. Actually it's a warning that the "Predator" is coming soon....and it's after the future Resistance's greatest warrior--John Connor. lol, or maybe it's Sarah he wants. Probably both. heh (the 3 dots in triangle formation reminds me of the targeting lasers the Predator used)

The future is not yet set only what we (or anybody) makes it!
      I don't think Future John really believed that when he passed that message along--it was intended to motivate Sarah/his younger self to never give up, to keep on fighting. Because this is how John survives Judgment Day and lives on to become the man he will be (who wins the war). If we keep in mind the loop aspect of Terminator 1, we can say that Future John was just passing along the same message that was given to himself (paradoxically--one paradox of many). Just like sending his father back, Future John's actions were fulfilling his own past--as it leads to ultimate salvation. Certain events are most definitely set (Kyle WILL be sent back, as John exists--so all events connected to this happening, must occur), and John will eventually come to learn this, and understand all the subtle complexities that go hand in hand with time travel (and become a master of the chess game).
      Last edited by Xanderman; 12-04-2008, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
        The 3 dots represents the love triangle between Cameron, John and Riley. lol just kidding.
        Actually it may be as simple as that. Maybe its just a trinity. In this case the 3 dots represent John, Sarah and Cameron and the message is that its important for the three of them to remain together if they r to defeat Skynet's plans. This theme is important considering Jesse's mission seems to be breaking up that trinity. At some point Derek is gonna have to decide if he's gonna help Jesse or stop her. Maybe this message helps him make the right decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
          I loved the idea of a Terminator being sent to the wrong time and having to fix something it screwed up.
          < Terminator looks at the club, realising what happened>
          Option 1: Wait 100 years and admit to SkyNet and the other Terminators what happened.
          Option 2: Build the tower, complete mission and try to forget about it.

Choice: Option 2. Option 2. Option 2. Option 2. Option 2. Option 2. Option 2.

A little more seriously though, did anyone else feel sorry for the Terminator, that it'd had spent nearly a century carrying out it's mission, only for Cameron to discover and ruin it in one night, just 2 years before the mission's completion?

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
            < Terminator looks at the club, realising what happened>
            Option 1: Wait 100 years and admit to SkyNet and the other Terminators what happened.
            Option 2: Build the tower, complete mission and try to forget about it.

Choice: Option 2. Option 2. Option 2. Option 2. Option 2. Option 2. Option 2.
            "Wait 100 years and admit to SkyNet and the other Terminators what happened." haha....

Originally posted by last man of krypton
            A little more seriously though, did anyone else feel sorry for the Terminator, that it'd had spent nearly a century carrying out it's mission, only for Cameron to discover and ruin it in one night, just 2 years before the mission's completion?
            I actually felt more sorry for myself, and the rest of the audience, for being confused about all this. Lol I only saw the ep once so I probably don't have the right grasp on all this.... If Cameron stopped the assassination, how did it happen in the future that Terminator came from? Did it happen in his future and they're trying to make it happen again? Or was he trying to make it happen for the first time, like how Skynet was trying to kill John in Terminator 1, because he was alive in their timeline and screwed them over?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
              every scene with cameron and librarian was a 10+
              but every scene with john is boring to me...i know he punched the guy out okay...but i am sorry...i simply do not like this john cameron ....the leader of the humans against the machine is just to emo for me.
              Agree

This ep was a filler, but I really enjoyed it and I need to say, that it was one of the best filler ep I've ever seen I liked it a lot - 10/10 Much better than story about Jonh and Riley or Derek and Jesse! I realy don't like these two female characters :/ Episode about Cameron and her studiing about human was ok for me!
              The only thing I don't understand is, why Cameron didn't say to Sarah about the triangle (3 dots) and time function

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎