Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liked it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really enjoyed the episode, there was a lot to like. The Seth Green cameo was pretty cool, and as always, the subtle touches added to it; Hiro not knowing English (and Japanese subtitles), the eclipse, even someone noticing that Parkman had his head sideways for no apparent reason.

Comment

Loved the moments. The moments were great. But the entire episode as a whole was kinda boring. I guess that's the downside of a two parter. I've seen it in so many shows. One of the two always is less than the other. It's either the first of the two being a setup to the next episode or the second being some kind off epilogue. But I guess as this time the first one is the set up, that means that we're in for one hell of a ride next week. Howry Cwrap!!!

Originally posted by last man of krypton
      ...Hiro not knowing English...
      Yeah I also enjoyed that a lot, especially because this time Ando has to translate for Hiro, instead of Hiro translating for Ando.
      Last edited by Cyclops1974; 11-28-2008, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I actually enjoyed this episode quite a lot.

Comment

I loved this episode. Then again, I have been loving ALL of Volume 3. I do not understand why everyone is having so much beef with it... it way surpasses Volume 2. I don't want Villians to end.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎