Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the heck are Pete, Martha and Mr.Gabe Sullivan????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Sam wasn't available? I hope that's the reason, I'd hate to think that they may have forgotten about him.

Comment

good question. because pete is a close friend of chloe too. =)

Comment

Well it could be that they asked the actors, and the actors didn't agree to come back... But I was wondering that too. They could've had a call from Gabe wishing Chloe good luck, or made up a reason why he wasn't there. At the very least a phone call.

Comment

I totally agree with you, I mean even a camera man could had done this scene ...

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
            Well it could be that they asked the actors, and the actors didn't agree to come back... But I was wondering that too. They could've had a call from Gabe wishing Chloe good luck, or made up a reason why he wasn't there. At the very least a phone call.
            He cant call her as he is still under witness protection. He hasnt talked to her since the end of S3.

Comment

Originally posted by 27CDruid
              He cant call her as he is still under witness protection. He hasnt talked to her since the end of S3.
              Lionel is dead, Lex is missing, Tess doesnīt give a crap, so I donīt this is a good excuse for his lack of communication and care for his only daughter!

Comment

Originally posted by RedKRules
                Alright seriously, where were they?? Pete is Chloeīs best friend, doesnīt Martha ever visit her state which she is senator of ??? and Gabe??!! Come on he is Chloeīs freaging dad, I think if they could had just used a camera man to call Chloe and pretend he was her father would had worked, at least we would know he still cares about his only daughter .....

It only showed me that they never took this wedding seriously ....... so why should I??? It was doomed to fail since its very beggining!! ....

I like the wording of this: "It only showed me that they never took this wedding seriously ....... so why should I? It was doomed to fail since its very beginning!!"

This quote is ironic, because Doomsday ruined the wedding! That's why, in my opinion, the wedding was doomed to fail. Of course, there are other reasons why it failed, also.

Just loved that quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Collins
                  SV doesn't have the budget to have Martha, Pete or Gabe attend Chloe's wedding. Bottom line.
                  Hahha. Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by RedKRules
                    Lionel is dead, Lex is missing, Tess doesnīt give a crap, so I donīt this is a good excuse for his lack of communication and care for his only daughter!
                    He doesnt know that. The witness protection program put him in an unknown comunist country with no access to outside media or a phone system. There, explained!

Comment

If this was another show, then I would believe .... but not in SV ..

Comment

Pete is busying trying to be a med student in the show ER. Martha is a senator, she don't have time for weddings But Chloe father that's different. comon your daughter wedding and you don't go unless he was there but didn't want to be filmed. Hey maybe he was the priest.

Comment

Yeah i really was hoping Mrs. Kent would show up. Lana going Neil back for her wedding. and she wasn't even that important.
                          And Gabe? Come on it's your daughters wedding!!
                          Pete, well i'm not suprised he didn't make it. the past couple of season you would call him anti social

Comment

Everytime something serious happens, I always wonder where the heck Martha is. I mean after all those seasons she literally almost went into panic attacks when something happened to her dearest son, then out of nowhere heads for Washington and somehow doesn't give a crap in the least!? It's incredibly hard to believe, they should at least have her call, a phone in shouldn't be too expensive for SV to afford lol

Comment

i can handle pete not being there. dont want to. but i feel clarks own MOTHER should be acknowledged as well as chloe's father. i mean hes not dead and his own daughter got married!

Comment

Originally posted by 27CDruid
                                Pete is staying away after making an ejit out of himself as mister elastico.
                                Martha is eating caviar with the bigwigs.
                                Gabe is on witness protection and isnt even aware his daughter is getting married.
                                Why would he be in witness protection? If this is true, why isn't Chloe in witness protection? She's the one who testified against Lionel not her dad. I don't have a particular theory on his whereabouts other than lazy writers. Would it be too hard to say he was killed in the meteor shower in Commencement or that he was in Metropolis during Dark Thursday and killed during the riots? It would have only 10-15 secs. out of 45 mins to explain why her dad wasn't giving her away at her wedding.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎