Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana's New look!!! Holy Smallville

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is a beautiful girl, but, WHATS WITH THE HAIR? I hate that the stylist put in extensions!!!
    HER HAIR EXTENSIONS HAS GOT TO GO. I Guess for the last 5 episodes they just have to make her look ugly with that fake hair and all.

I hate what they have doen to Lana's hair, I wish they would just use her real hair and not extensions.

It reminds me of Mrs Brady from Brady Bunch.

Comment

• The extensions actually make her style work, rather than the bangs she has had in candid pics and at the VGA, I hate her wearing bangs, covering her eyes is a bad, bad move.

Comment

• Lana is edgier now (look-wise) personality-wise it's a bit late. I think they should have changed her look way back since her personality 360 ...

Comment

• I wish they'd let her show off her new haircut rather than putting her in a wig. She looks so much more mature & hot with the haircut.

Comment

• kristine was ALWAYS a BEAUTIFUL!
            always sexy - she always will be sexy!!!
            but i also love her new look! sexy at all!!! her hair look fantastic!!!
            yes, i love her new style etc.
            really grat miss kreuk!!!

Comment

• Bane, Thank you.. Love her real hair but those extensions.. has got to go.. I really dont like the fake look. Beautiful woman and beautiful real hair.I just hate the extensions!!!

She could do so much with styling that short hair instead of using extensions. At the VGA awards, the way her hair was, it was just one of the ways of some stylist did her hair. It wasnt the best styling job though.
              Last edited by kentfamily; 01-25-2009, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• I was looking at earlier eps, and while she looked OK....man, I think she belongs in Death Valley now....because she's SO HOT!!!!!! Love the new hair style, and I'm a Chloe worshipper

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                  I was looking at earlier eps, and while she looked OK....man, I think she belongs in Death Valley now....because she's SO HOT!!!!!! Love the new hair style, and I'm a Chloe worshipper
                  Lana is hot, and has always been so. To bad her lying and *****ing attitude ruins it all for me!

Chloe is hotter/cuter overall i think. She is beautiful and has the brains as well!

Comment

• KK is gorgeous, but kill the wig! It looks awful! I was like, WHAT THE HECK?

~H

Comment

• They can change Lana all they want I will never like her character.Didn't miss her one iola while she was gone.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

They were trying to make her look more glamurous and mature.She and Clarke are so gross together.blah.
                      Last edited by batgurl; 01-27-2009, 04:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by One-Winged-Angel

Holy Mackerel!

Im falling in love with her aaaallllll over again
                        Is Lana too Hot for Smallville?
                        HELL YEAH!
                        Why do you think they can only had her for 5 episodes

Comment

• The hair extensions looked awful to say the least. I wished she didn't had them on- she looked more beautiful with her shorter hair at that time.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎