No announcement yet.

Who keeps painting the 9th wonder?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who keeps painting the 9th wonder?

Issac is dead 2 seasons ago. Usutu is busy painting on rocks and now being dead, sylar busy flirting with alle and showing "empathy", and Peter lost his powers cause he is dumb. the only one left is Arthur, making good money on comic books from the side other then being bad bad bad.....

they think we are STUPID?
    Last edited by Pokemonkey; 11-19-2008, 05:21 PM.

I wondered about that. I figure either Isaac had given the publishers a LOT of stories to keep them going(which theoretically isn't that much, just 24 issues if they publish monthly), or an unknown person is doing it now.

Comment

Yeah, you're right OP. Rather than waiting until next episode to find out who's doing the comic, just assume the writers think we're stupid and won't notice.

Just be patient, wait for the next episode and you'll have answers. It's completely possible it's still Isaac, and he had a lot of leftover comics. There's no reason that can't be one who did a long time ago, and they're still selling it in the store because Isaac's death skyrocketed the popularity of the comic. The only problem I have with it is the one they picked up just happened to be the one predicting what just happened, but that was obviously just for story reasons.

EDIT: After rewatching the episode I noticed the rack Hiro got the comic from is all 9th Wonders comics, so probably every 9th Wonders comic made, so it could make sense it was one Isaac did before he died, that predicted way into the future.
      Last edited by JW_102792; 11-19-2008, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Isaac has been publishing 9th Wonders for a long time right?

I guess every comic he made showed the future.

And that kid he gave his portfolio to in season 1 before he died.

Comment

Yeah i meant for now they think we are stupid until they explain it. and i don't like where the show is going, like sylar taking powers with empathy now. i think it's lame. that's also why i think they are fooling us

Comment

They don't think we're stupid at all, they just expect us to realize that they'll explain it eventually.

And I kind of agree with the Sylar thing, they're changing him way too much, imo, but they're doing it good enough that it kind of makes sense, it's just not what we thought it was so people don't like it until it's all explained completely.

Although, it does seem they're writing as they go along, and aren't really paying attention to the past, because they've gone against what they've said so many times this season.

Comment

I think that this comic books are still work of Isac Mendez we dont realy know how many of comic books he made before death
              They will show us who is making it anyway if it is not Isac

Comment

thatpossible is it, i mean the future usutu painted had changed, so how could isaac paint this future way back then?? its no possible. it could be arthur somewho manipulating things? but ye, when isaac was around he painted the explosion, he hadnt painted past that, thats what i think, it cant be isaac,unless isaac is alive?? brough back by clares blood or sumfin, or sum other painter dude

Comment

He's painted a lot more than just the bomb, he painted the Series of 8 in Season 2, which started happening 4 months after the bomb. It's completely possible he painted, or made comics, of things that are even further ahead of that.

And as far as the future changing, he's painted the changed future before. IE, he painted Sylar as President, disguised as Nathan, and it was 5 years after the bomb went off IN New York, which in the present timeline it never did.

It makes complete sense for the 9th Wonders comic Hiro found in the latest episode to be one of the first he ever made, predicting the future that was a months away.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎