No announcement yet.

By taking Peter's powers...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By taking Peter's powers...

Tbh i think i liked it better way back in the beginning when Peter had the same powers as whoever her was around, it was much less confusing

his dad took his powers right. so that means that his dad took his origional power too... too absorb other people's abilities. so now he shud have all the abilities of the people around him right? like tracey, or the fear guy or flint or daphne or even sylar...

so basically he now has his origional ability to take powers, peters ability to absorb powers and sylars ability (which apparently is pretty much the same thing)... it's almost too much for my brain to handle

Maybe he'll have so much power it will backfire on him, but I doubt it

Comment

I dont understand why is this topic in episode dicusion but I think Arthur is now something instopable with one exeption THE HATIAN

Comment

stop talking about the hatian or he will die stoopp it lol

Comment

Hatian> all I'm sorry it's the truth lol. Whoever the Hatian side is on they will win his ability is just too great and it's a GOOOOD thing Peter never had the chance to absorbed it because the Hatian never allowed it. We know the Hatian can turn it on and off and we also know the Hatian can stop Arthur, Sylar, and Peter their only kryptonite. The Hatian is just a good asset to any type of team/ pair of team, because he can negate peoples' powers and ALLOW his partner to use his and if you took a look at the picture of "Our Father" they show some good scenes hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
            Hatian> all I'm sorry it's the truth lol. Whoever the Hatian side is on they will win his ability is just too great and it's a GOOOOD thing Peter never had the chance to absorbed it because the Hatian never allowed it. We know the Hatian can turn it on and off and we also know the Hatian can stop Arthur, Sylar, and Peter their only kryptonite. The Hatian is just a good asset to any type of team/ pair of team, because he can negate peoples' powers and ALLOW his partner to use his and if you took a look at the picture of "Our Father" they show some good scenes hehe.
            Yeah that photo is good I want to see that action

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎