No announcement yet.

Ando finally has value.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ando finally has value.

This whole time Ando was the side-kick who yelled "HIRO!" whenever Hiro was acting like a dope. Now he is the only one that can re-teach Hiro how to use his powers and with that makes him very important.

I'm happy to see Ando becoming more valuable to the whole "operation."

me too.

Comment

YAY Ando did something useful for once

Comment

Ando has to babysit a ten yr old Japanese kid, that's a pretty difficult task for a normal human

Comment

Ando is awesome, but I wonder how he and Hiro will be able to get Hiro's true age back...

Comment

I wonder how he's going to let Hiro know that his dad is dead as well...

Comment

I thought it was interesting yet a little stupid to mentally de-age Hiro. Lately his fans have been complaining that he's not treated right and I don't think this is much better.
              It throws a wrench in the works, sure, but one can't help but think that completely taking away his powers might've been a better option instead.

It's not that I don't like this plot, (and I agree, it's nice to see Ando serving a purpose), but, I don't know, I'm tired of Hiro being silly and bumbling. Being a ten year old just makes more silly. Ugh.

I did enjoy it though. He was cute and funny. (I laughed when he noticed how
              much super-heroes had changed. "The hulk is red?!" Hahaha!)
              Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 11-17-2008, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Poor Ando, I don't know how he'll put up with Hiro knowing what he can really do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Wolfsbane
                  I thought it was interesting yet a little stupid to mentally de-age Hiro. Lately his fans have been complaining that he's not treated right and I don't think this is much better.
                  It throws a wrench in the works, sure, but one can't help but think that completely taking away his powers might've been a better option instead.

It's not that I don't like this plot, (and I agree, it's nice to see Ando serving a purpose), but, I don't know, I'm tired of Hiro being silly and bumbling. Being a ten year old just makes more silly. Ugh.
                  I think that Papa Petrelli was planning to take ALL Hiro's memories but Ando saved him and Petrelli only got to the point when Hiro was 10 years old. That's my guess.
                  Personally I always have love silly Hiro, it's a good change for all the drama and stuff.

Comment

I'm glad too.He was pretty brave to fight for his friend.What a ninja's jab it was!!!Good for Ando

Comment

Yeah, it's great to see Ando is the only one who can bring back Hiro. And everyone needs to think postitive, maybe when he gets his memories back, he'll realize how powerful Arthur is and that he needs to do something about it, and he'll become more of a serious hero people can like.

Comment

i am sooo pyched that ando has a purpose now

Comment

It is fun see Hiro like kid but I must agree that Ando is realy his best friend maybe in the future he kills Hiro because Hiro was working for Arthur fooly and deleted

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎