Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Relationships

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed Gabrielle on last night episode,it was really touching.They have a good chemestry.At first,Elle was angry because he killed her father throwing lightnings at him.Of course,he could heal so,he came back for more...Ouch!!!The last one she threw came out from his eyes and other body parts must have been extremely painfull.

But,when she asked him to kill her,I was worried for a moment then he unbluckled her chains and he cured her from the pains but,he let her keep her powers.I didn't even know he could do that?

Comment

Chemistry was certainly high there... I was thinking they were going to make lil' Noah then and there!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
        I have to say that I was quite happy with the sparks flying between Sylar and Elle. I also liked that they are building off of Daphne and Parkman's rushed relationship It's good to have relationships on the show without the 'hallmark' card feeling that it's too mushy.
        I agree...its nice to see good and evil...well you know...not as far apart as originally imagined.

Comment

I'm really digging the GabriELLE relationship. I don't think we have to wait long for sparks to fly. I just found the canadian promo for next week. If you don't want to be spoiled then DON't WATCH THIS:

Mod note: Rule #01)Do NOT link to other message boards, online communities, and unofficial websites.Even for spoilers. Thanks
          Last edited by Novak Fan; 11-18-2008, 12:47 PM.

Comment

I think its pretty great myself. I mean, they're both kind of psychotic and both outcasts. It makes sense

Comment

Did anyone notice the homage to Watchmen? The scene from behind Sylar when he has his arms outstretched and his shirt is disintegrating. Very cool.

Also I have to say that I found it highly amusing that the more Elle shocked him the more clothes Sylar lost.

Comment

It looks really exiting

Comment

I LOVE GabriElle! In fact I'm really liking Elle this season, great work from KB. Too bad they are in the wrong side

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
                    Did anyone notice the homage to Watchmen? The scene from behind Sylar when he has his arms outstretched and his shirt is disintegrating. Very cool.

Also I have to say that I found it highly amusing that the more Elle shocked him the more clothes Sylar lost.

Can you image how much more clothing he would have lost if this show was on HBO or Showtime instead?

Comment

I love GabriELLE releationship but its Sylars weakness that Arthur can take Elle as collateral if he dont want to listen to him

Comment

I see that happening too. Sylar needs to keep his guard up where Daddy's concerned. But I already think he is. We all know that Sylar is the "smart" brother.

Comment

Yeah he is smarter than his brothers but Arthur is realy dangerous maybe more dangerous than Sylar with hunger

Comment

I agree, I love Sylar and Elle together. Elle has incredible power - have we seen her this powerful before??? Anyway.. they would make an awesome team. There was some great chemistry in that scene (if only Clark and Lois could generate that sort of on screen chemistry). And I don't think Gabrielle are committed to Pinehearst. Elle seems to be loyal and I don't think she'll forget what Claire did for her anytime soon. Sylar being on the fence is well documented.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎