No announcement yet.

Claire is the __________!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire is the __________!!!

No wonder why Sylar said she's so [SPOILER]special[/SPOILER], is this also the reason why future Hiro came back in time to tell Peter "save the cheerleader save the world" coz Claire is the [SPOILER]key to the formulas[/SPOILER]??

Oh yea, poor Claire! [SPOILER]She'll meet Elle again but this time gets shot by Elle, I thought they could be good frds but they're sworn enemies =) [/SPOILER]
    Last edited by Alexander III; 11-17-2008, 11:01 PM.

catatalyst is claire!!!!

what do you think is this good or bad for her or what do you just think of the idea.

Comment

What a coincidence that Claire is the catalyst and that next week nobody will have any powers so if they need her blood it's going to be pretty damn easy.

Comment

ya but do you think her blood would work then!Also you saw the promo do you think claire will die she can not heal and guess who was holing the gun elle.

Comment

She's not going to die. She's like the main character. Lol.

Comment

ya that is true but what do you think is going to happen tell me your theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragius
              What a coincidence that Claire is the catalyst and that next week nobody will have any powers so if they need her blood it's going to be pretty damn easy.
              I did'nt watch the preview. Is this ture nobody going to have powers?

Comment

Even though she is the main character her blood is useless next week, but it might get it's powers back when the eclipse passes so it's really up to the watcher to decide what might happen with Claire.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                  I did'nt watch the preview. Is this ture nobody going to have powers?
                  ya!! at least during the eclipse you should watch the promo it will probably be on youtube tommorrow

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Lawliet
                  Even though she is the main character her blood is useless next week, but it might get it's powers back when the eclipse passes so it's really up to the watcher to decide what might happen with Claire.
                  samething i think.
                  Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 11-17-2008, 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah I guess during the whole eclipse nobody will have powers. I also believe that someway Peter will find a way to get his powers back once the eclipse is over.

Comment

probably but everyone theory is that it will happen during the eclipse but i do not think so because arthur has them.

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
                        ya but do you think her blood would work then!Also you saw the promo do you think claire will die she can not heal and guess who was holing the gun elle.
                        Whyyyy Elle, y kill ur new best frd?!?!?! I tho u like Elle! C'mon!!! her blood should work but maybe it requires Mohinder to get a hold of her and tries something w/ her in order to restore everybody's power back.

Comment

i think mohinder turned to the bad side but you never know with these promos mabe elle is not really the villan.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

i really can not wait till the next episode.
                          Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 11-17-2008, 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well, Claire's healing ability has nothing to do with the Catalyst it would seem. According to Mohinder/Angela, it's hidden in the blood, it has nothing to do with her power (From what we were told) It's just something in her blood. So, powers or not, she still has it.

Comment

i was hopin for the haitian to be the catalyst

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎