X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2.7 - "Chuck vs The Fat Lady"

All New!!

Discuss it here.

----- Added 54 Minutes later -----

There is something strangely compelling about a woman concealing a firearm.

----- Added 1 Hours and 26 Minutes later -----

I think Jill is somehow in on it

----- Added 1 Hours and 44 Minutes later -----

I knew it!!

Great episode!
    Last edited by STFanatic; 11-17-2008, 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I loved tonight's show. Morgan is definitely a good friend to have.

Poor Sarah, she should just tell Chuck how she feels.

Comment

Boo. I won't get to see it until Weds.

Comment

Nice episode tonight. Lotsa of answers are forthcoming in the next and final episode of the Jill trilogy and hopefully this whole Bryce thing gets resolved.

Comment

just watched it. great episode. i felt bad for sarah tho cause she has feelings for chuck but guess she cant blame chuck since she keeps saying its part of the job.

i had a feeling jill was no good. im thinking bryce may of been her partner back then and told her to break it off with chuck and then she eventually went rouge. cause i dont think bryce ever wanted to hurt chuck. it seems everything he has done for him was to save him.

Comment

I reckon we'll find out that Jill actually does has feelings for Chuck, despite having been assigned to seduce him just for information. I like the idea that Chuck is the ultimate spycatcher for female agents because they can't help but see how nice and decent a guy he is and fall for him, it just takes longer than it would that old alcoholic agent they had a few episodes back.

Comment

Chuck, you little man. She sleeps with you then tries to kill you. Jill is a black widow.

I hope Sarah tears her apart.
              Last edited by HumanoidCorvin; 11-18-2008, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Loved Sarah in this episode! She womanfully put her own feelings aside for the sake of Chuck's happiness. We again saw how her feelings for Chuck has compromised her duty to the FBI yet we are glad that it has (I bet Chuck really wants to keep his kneecaps). I loved the protective Sarah letting Jill know that she was there to "protect Chuck from anything." I'm sure we will have a Sarah/Jill fight next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                  Loved Sarah in this episode! She womanfully put her own feelings aside for the sake of Chuck's happiness. We again saw how her feelings for Chuck has compromised her duty to the FBI yet we are glad that it has (I bet Chuck really wants to keep his kneecaps). I loved the protective Sarah letting Jill know that she was there to "protect Chuck from anything." I'm sure we will have a Sarah/Jill fight next episode.
                  I hope Sarah tears Jill apart! Nobody messes with her Chuck and gets away with it!

Comment

Hey! Where is Anna???

I've missed her the past few episodes.

Comment

At least they showed a picture of her making out with Morgan in the blackmail scene.

Comment

AHGAHAGAHAG!!! This was the best episode yet this season! I kind of thought in the back of my mind that Jill was a bad guy (er, girl) of some kind, but then I thought, why would she be helping them so much? Guess we will have to wait to find out. but AGH! the suspense is killing me!

omigosh, how funny was it when Casey belted out that hi c XD I almost died laughing
                        I love casey, he has got to be my favorite character, next to chuck.

man, it feels good to be excited about a show again. I have been so disappointed in smallville the last couple of seasons, I didn't think I would ever be excited about a show again. But Chuck, ah, Chuck is so full of awesome. I love Chuck!

Comment

ya that was funny then hes like what? i was a choir boy lol.
                          wondwr what will happen next week. the preview looked good

Comment

so for sure the next episode is next week? It seemed like one of those endings that's like "HAHA! Suckers! you have to wait 2 months to find out!"

Comment

From what TV Guide online says, there will be new episodes for the next two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎