Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is right for Chloe?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think the right boy for chloe is George, that one that appeared in the AU in Apocalypse

Comment

• amm still i am all for clark every thing he did was 2 make her better it heart breaking but i think i would have done the same 2 protect her he showed his love for chole an her best intrest come first he nev did that a lois or lana 2 protect then he rather leave then 2 there own death

Comment

• Clark.

Is is even a question that needs to be asked? O_O They are the dynamic duo and bring out the absolute best in one another. All I could think when I watched this episode was how integral they are to each others' lives and how beautiful their relationship is.

Chlark FTW.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        I think the best person for Chloe is Clark. Davis is ok in his human form but he's also Doomsday so he's out. Jimmy is sweet and supportive and it's tempting to say him but he doesn't understand her like Clark does.

Clark challenges Chloe, he brings out the best side of her and he is her equal in many ways (and in many ways she's his superior). I've always contended that Chloe is the best partner (romantic or otherwise) that Clark could ever have. That Chloe is the blending of the best of both Lana and Lois into one blond spitfire. That makes her the best for Clark, IMO. But I also believe that he's the best for her.
        Ummm... I love you. Your last paragraph reads like it came from my head. The first paragraph? Eh, nothing about Jimmy is tempting to me. But, since you came to the right conclusion in the end, yeah. You're awesome. Hehe
        Last edited by redheadluvgoddess; 01-23-2009, 11:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Clark & Chloe are each other's touchstones.

Comment

• Jimmy! Jimmy is someone who Chloe can trust not to hurt her, because he has no hero complex, he's just a regular guy who she can grow old with. It's really cute how Jimmy treats her and talks about her. CHIMMY 4evr!

Comment

• Originally posted by koryaunka
              Jimmy! Jimmy is someone who Chloe can trust not to hurt her, because he has no hero complex, he's just a regular guy who she can grow old with. It's really cute how Jimmy treats her and talks about her. CHIMMY 4evr!
              i will second that! w00t w00t!

~K

Comment

• I vote me

Comment

• Eh, I would have gone for "other" but I guess I'll stick with Jimmy even though I don't like what they have done with him this season. He was much sweeter and nicer last season, IMO.

Comment

• clark they belong together

Comment

• well... i am dissapointed with the way the chlark relationship has been going in the show... that was really the reason why i just couldnt vote for him... sorry... It is sickening that he still has a lana obsession... and i think not even lois lane can cure him of it... if it continues on like it does in the show...

then, sorry... but i dont like cute and cuddly... and that really is the reason why i didnt vote for jimmy... i think he is better suited with kara... for some reason alien women really did him... so I'm willing for him to be together with kara, but not chloe...

the truth is, i believe she needs someone who is just like her... not really 'ordinary', who shares her passion for helping people, and who knows at least some of her secrets... so really that was the reason why i voted for davis... that and his unbelievable shirtless scenes... *drool* ermmm... yes...

so i guess that really was my explanation ... davis!!! and i dont care that he becomes doomsday... in my happy little world, he doesnt... he is together with chloe, and they live happily ever after... now if only the SV writers would also understand that... *smirk*

Comment

• I can't help it, i love Chlark!

Comment

• None of the above, Jimmy loved her more than she loved him and she always put Clark ahead of him, Davis turned out to be a murderer and Clark never loved Chloe the way she loved him. In short not one of these relationships were of equal balance.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎