No announcement yet.

The Metal Armed Man

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Metal Armed Man

What did you guys think of the T-1000 dude? Personally, I thought he was pretty awesome...and boy, that agent sure can take a punch! And where is this guy now, cause I'd like to see more of him. What did you guys think?

reminded me of the hulk movie were banner's dad's hands change into what he touches...

Comment

have you watched heroes before?

that agent guy was in season one of heroes. Watch it and you'll find out what happened to him. I don't wanna speak of any spoilers.

Comment

no i don't think he ment Eric Roberts...i think he ment the veteran who could change his head to metal.

Comment

I think this iron man was in level 5 so maybe we will see him again

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
            no i don't think he ment Eric Roberts...i think he ment the veteran who could change his head to metal.
            Yep.

Originally posted by Kal el of krypton
            have you watched heroes before?
            Gotta love the condescending responses you get on K-Site...especially when the person doesn't know what they are talking about.

Comment

The homeless guy was obviously a take on Colossus from the X-Men. The ability to turn his entire body into a sort of metal. I believe Colossus was an all-or-nothing power though, he had to completely turn metal, unlike the homeless guy that was able to just turn his arms.

Comment

Maybe he didn't think he needed to turn fully into metal. I didn't get why the fire hurt him. It didn't hurt Colossus right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jigga
                  The homeless guy was obviously a take on Colossus from the X-Men. The ability to turn his entire body into a sort of metal. I believe Colossus was an all-or-nothing power though, he had to completely turn metal, unlike the homeless guy that was able to just turn his arms.
                  Definitely, he's Colossus inspired, and your right, Colossus is all or nothing. I doubt that he has the incredible super strength that the X-Men member has, or at least he better not, if that agent's head was still attached to his body! lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎