Smallville Map

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville Map

source: smallville.warnerbros.com

I definitely enjoyed comparing the map to the scenes that occur on a regular basis in Smallville. This puts alot of things into perspective. Sorry if its been posted before.

Wow very detailed, thanks for posting.

Comment

Where's Lana's old house

Comment

Not sure exactly, but I am assuming this is it (certainly looks like it):

Comment

That is great, I would agree about Lana's old house.

Comment

haha I was just on the old wb site yesterday and was wishing I could see the whole town in one shot.

Comment

wasn't clark able to perv at lana across the field in the earlier episodes? that would make that her house.

Comment

They have something very much like this in the Smallville Visual Guide...
                -M_

Comment

The town doesn't seem large enough, somehow. Are most of the houses, other than "important ones" like the Kent Farm, actually only symbolic tiles? There are more kids in Clark's high school than there are houses on this map in total. It just doesn't feel right.

Lewis

Comment

I don't think it's "Lex"corp yet, it's still "Luthor"corp. And the map should be modified to change the dam name to Reeves Dam, not Smallville Dam. But, just my opinions.

Awesome map, thanks for posting. Now lets see a Metropolis map!!

Comment

That's the Smallville Dam. There is another dam which is called Reeves Dam. This is not a very recent map... I would love a metropolis map aswell, there are so many cool places like the Daily Planet, LuthorCorp, and Queen Tower. It would be nice to see their distances relative to each other.

Comment

It also doesn't show Metropolis. Isn't Smallville right next to Metropolis now? lol
                        -M-

Comment

Hey all,

Using both this map and the one included in the visual guide I am currently updating and recreating it using SimCity 4. This is a huge task and if anyone is willing to help out it would be greatly appreciated.

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by Derekthomasp89
                            Hey all,

Using both this map and the one included in the visual guide I am currently updating and recreating it using SimCity 4. This is a huge task and if anyone is willing to help out it would be greatly appreciated.

Derek
                            Ah thats very nice! I'm trying to recreate Smallville in the Sims 2, but it was hard to find neighborhoods that look like that map. But its possible to use Sim City 4 to make neighborhoods for the Sims 2.

I think there are two maps of Smallville, one also in the old WB page which is a bit hard to find now. But its very similar to this one.
                            Speaking of the houses I'm very sure the ones that are not highlighted just markings, and not meant to be how they really look. Probably just enough
                            for Smallville High. I bet some students are from outside Smallville too.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎