No announcement yet.

A few questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions

First off I want to say that I have not been watching Heroes weekly like I did in season one but I have caught up on the episodes I have missed this season. last night episode left me very confused and I have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer for me.

1: Why was Mohinder in New York?
    Sylars story in this episode took place after he killed his first victim the telekenetic and the next person he killed was the guy who could break the glass. HRG getting into Mohinders cab did not make sense to me because in season 1 Mohinder went to New york because his father was killed...by Sylar. from this episodes timeline this all took place before Sylar even killed Mohinders dad.

2: Sylar can transfer powers?
    I may have misinterpreted what HRG said to Elle but it sounded like he told her that Sylar has the power to transfer powers to other people. I know he can acquire peoples powers for himself, but if Sylar can transfer powers to other people IMO it just seems like a lame way for the writers to give the heroes(Peter,Hiro etc..) their powers back. But like I said I may have misinterpreted what HRG said.

3: Have we ever seen Sylar use the power to break glass(or whatever that power was) that he aquired in this episode?

I have a few more questions about the episode but these are the ones that really stood out to me.
    Last nights episode probably confused me more than any episode before.
    Last edited by origin; 11-11-2008, 02:05 PM.

The Mohinder thing could be explained by the events taking place a few days after, although it wouldn't make much sense because why would they wait a few days to report in. Also, you'd think as soon as he killed Brian Davis, he would go see Chandra right away, so why was there time in between that and him killing this other guy.

The power transfer thing, I think they just misunderstood his power and thought that's what he did, or they're doing like you said and making it a lame way to give people their powers back.

And no, we've never seen Sylar use the gun power, it would have made more sense to have that guy have the freezing power Sylar used on James Walker, so that we'd have an explanation of where he got it from, and we wouldn't be complaining about Sylar never using the gun power. (They'll probably just say he was never in a situation to use that power)

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎