No announcement yet.

Favorite Character This Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Character This Episode

So many twists with characters tonight - who was your favorite?

Mine had to be Angela. They developed her character more and we got to see how she became who she was and also got more insight into how Arthur survived. As well as making more connections between the characters - which was well done

I didn't list everyone in the poll, just the characters that were spotlighted and we discovered more about them. But I did enjoy the Petrelli Brothers interactions too.
    HRG
    0%
    Elle
    0%
    Sylar
    0%
    Angela
    0%
    Arthur
    0%
    Other
    0%

I voted Sylar. You can really tell he was grappling between good and evil, but everytime he tried to pick the light side someone came along and told him he was special (aka: in his mind "special" meant "go ahead and keep killing and taking powers")

Comment

mainly i voted elle cause i have missed her and she was so sylar's son (noah's) mother cause he touched them both and i just love elle since S2E8

Comment

I voted for 2 Arthur and Angela. Both characters were great to watch. Seeing Arthur pull a Prof.X on his wife and the good ol doc was really cool. I guess absolute power corrupts HA. That or he's just a real bastard. LOL. Then seeing Angela being the sweet caring and loving wife. Then turning into a woman scorn. Lesson for all other heroes..don't cross the ice queen or she'll make you her special soup. MMM MMM Good.

Comment

Elle definitly I like that character and it was fun see she to be good just for second

Comment

nerd sylar with big glasses is fantastic

Comment

either meridith or elle

Comment

Elle!! I think I am fallin' in luv w/ Elle, more than Clairebear!

Comment

HRG was much more his ambiguous old self...awesomesauce...

Comment

Sylar.. of course.. I just love it that they gave him even more depth... Im excited to see the next episode!

Comment

I voted for Sylar with Angela coming in a very close 2nd.

Comment

Elle is the Favorite character of this episode..

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎