Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bye bye Kara *SOB* her ending sux! Kandor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is she gonna look for Kandor without a ship to fly in? She cant survive in space once she leaves the reach of the yellow sun certainly cant travel between galaxies, any explantation to this?

Comment

• I bet she'll come back.

Comment

• i hope that...
        maybe in the battle with doomsday

Comment

• Originally posted by TaZeR
          How is she gonna look for Kandor without a ship to fly in? She cant survive in space once she leaves the reach of the yellow sun certainly cant travel between galaxies, any explantation to this?
          She'll probably head to a more advanced planet within range of a yellow sun. My bet is Rann or Thanagar.

Comment

• Kara was fun. I do hope they bring her back for more guest appearances. it was great seeing her in bloodline.

Comment

• I don't think we've seen the last of Kara... Then again I didn't think we'd seen the last of Martha either!! lol

Comment

• With season nine officially on the horizon, I think that if Vandervoort is in the right place at the right time, she'll once again become a main character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bane
                  With season nine officially on the horizon, I think that if Vandervoort is in the right place at the right time, she'll once again become a main character.
                  1) Tom still has to officially sign and 2) the CW still has to pick it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nibiru
                    I don't think we've seen the last of Kara... Then again I didn't think we'd seen the last of Martha either!! lol
                    I hope you're right!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎