Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All things Clois in Bloodline(threads merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
    In typical Lois fashion she brushed it off, even though she knows there's something more to it.
    Agreed. I hope they keep that part of the story line on top for a long time. She knows something but only perhaps that he's the Blur. Her inquisitive mind should make this interesting and hopefully carry over into S9 and beyond.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimmiss
      What is just me? or the scene where Kara zaps Lois and Lois falls on top of Clark would have been funnier if Lois had woken up right away and found herself straddled on top of Clark.

I think the idea of Lois living on the farm was idiotic and the writers are trying to correct the mistake- the " I'm getting a raise and can get my own apartment " was wierd.
      I so wished we could have seen Lois wake up in his arms. I was a little disapointed when that didn't happen. Oh well, there were a lot of other scenes in Bloodline that were amazingly Cloisious

I agree with the bottom half as well. It was kind of pointless to have Lois say she's moving in only to take it back by the end of the episode. My little heart was pounding when she was standing outside holding boxes. Then I was really disapointed to know she was taking back the offer. Like wdh was that for? Her saying that thing about the raise and now can suddenly afford an apartment is total BS to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by OneShotClois
        Her saying that thing about the raise and now can suddenly afford an apartment is total BS to me.
        It's a pretext for the writers not to have her to move at his farm (she only came back so she touches the crystal). But it doesn't mean she will never be back again, they just think it'd be a little too sudden.

Comment

• Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
          Lois was probably just using the raise as an excuse not to move into the farm.

She remembers what happend in the Phantom Zone.

she remembers loving clark to the extreme in there too lol

Comment

• Originally posted by OneShotClois
            I agree with the bottom half as well. It was kind of pointless to have Lois say she's moving in only to take it back by the end of the episode. My little heart was pounding when she was standing outside holding boxes. Then I was really disapointed to know she was taking back the offer. Like wdh was that for? Her saying that thing about the raise and now can suddenly afford an apartment is total BS to me.
            I think it was a tease to get little Clois hearts beating faster. Also as Illuminati says it was a contrivance to get Lois near the crystal so Feora could inhabit her body.

I'm one Cloiser who never really hoped that Lois would move in at the farm. I actually want her to get her own place in Metropolis. But I can understand that she'd reached the breaking point with Chloe and Jimmy. The Talon apartment is TINY!

Comment

• *long sigh*

I love Lois. I love Clark. I love lois'n'clark

Just so as y'all know where I'm coming from The thing that always always REALLY annoyed me about Lana was that she never, ever, let up with the whole 'you have secrets' whining. I don't know any real people who would wanna be friends with her cos she isn't really being a friend (or girlfriend) by constantly asking them about something they have no desire to share. Sure, Lois can be as curious as the next person but what I like about her is that she doesn't wanna know everything. I think she's a bit like Jonathan Kent in that regard becauseI seem to remember him telling Lex (don't remember what the episode's called though, it's that one with the dead-guy-walking) that he just accepted some things, especially miraculous things, for what they were, rather than investigating them like Lex did. Lois is a good friend to have and I'm sure she has noticed weird things about Clark, but she would rather let him tell her all about it.

I've just relived some bad Clana memories I will rewatch the PZ bit in Bloodline to cleanse my mind

Comment

• "No one's gonna mess with Lois and Clark"

awesome line

Comment

• "No one's gonna mess with Lois and Clark"
                  Not even the "bloody" mess that will end up upon Chloe's story line pretty soon ?

Although cute little monsters should never be called a mess. At least in my personal opinion and experience.
                  Last edited by seara; 11-19-2008, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Definitely loved the scenes between those two, so great.

Comment

• Originally posted by individuall
                      ^I hope that too...Clark willingly telling Lois his secret would be awesome...She'd be the first person he's told without being forced/tricked into it...(I don't count 'Reckoning' since they went back in time and changed reality...So technically it was Lana he told first, but that was 'fixed')...
                      However, I wouldn't mind if she figured it out on her own and just sat back and waited for Clark to tell her either..Instead of pulling a Jimmy and ambushing him...
                      I don't think Pete forced him into either. I definitely think he would have lost his friendship with him, but I doubt his secret would have been exposed since there was no proof (the ship was gone).

To me, Clark told Pete & presumably tells Lois because he values their friendship to the point that he thought it was worth it for them to know and would make Pete a better buddy and Lois a better friend/and soon to be much more. We saw how different Clark was after Pete left (he was mopey & had no male buddies anymore).

I'm not saying Chloe wasn't a friend, but she did too much digging into him for Clark to be open and tell her without Chloe knowing about his powers first. And Lana was way too conniving & too much like Lex for him to tell her before she resorted to tricks like she did in Promise. If Lana wasn't with Lex & in danger, I doubt he would have ever told her about the alien part.

I'd love to see Pete back as Clark's buddy next season with Lois as his gf & Jimmy as another pal. That would create an awesome cliq like the Clark-Chloe-Pete cliq of the early seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by LCforever
                        EXACTLY what I was thinking! When a person is panicking they are worrying that this is going to be their last few seconds alive! Why would she be saying "No more farm.." that in Lois speak= There is no chance for us to be together!
                        Every time I watch that scene, I wonder what else Lois would have said if Clark didn't interrupt her. I wonder if she would have revealed anything about her fantasy future with Clark. It certainly seemed to be headed in that direction.

----- Added 32 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SnowBird
                        I like how every episode that Clark and Lois are in together there is more attraction to each other. I believe when Lois came to the farm to move in, Clark hesitated because he is afraid of his feelings for Lois and he will get even closer to her. They are both fighting the inevitable. Even though they won't tell each other how they feel, their actions are speaking volumes. Their scenes together were so good. Since their relationship seems to be moving fast, I just hope something doesn't come along and wipe it all away so they have to start all over again discovering their feelings for each other. Or maybe there will be enough road blocks to postpone them getting together. As much as I would love to see them together, it seems too soon. A little Lois and Clark progress through this season and maybe next is going to keep fans coming back for more. I will definately be looking forward to that first kiss and simultanious recognition of love.
                        I think the reason he didn't want her to move in was the carpooling thing. I think he enjoyed just running to work rather than driving and if Lois was with him, she would hop in the car & expect him to ride with her. I think he was disappointed in the end because he got a lot closer to her thanks to the Phantom Zone adventure & wouldn't mind the drive since they would spend more time together. Even more, I think he hoped that Kara was right & his secret for once didn't ruin a relationship. Once she told him that she would get a place of her own, he assumed that his secret was to blame.
                        Last edited by xrayvision; 04-20-2009, 11:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by DontCha
                          Apparently kara said how many innocent lives is this woman worth? Im guessing alot since clark didnt care and just wanted to send her back?
                          I think Clark was confident that he could get her back without letting out any prisoners.

----- Added 14 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by eas
                          OK, here's a question for you guys...

Why do you think that Clark said, "All I've ever wanted is to keep Lois away from my secret and now she got close to it and she got hurt." (or something like that)

That line and the line he makes to Lois about "I'm sorry, it's all my fault"... dare I say it... reminded me of Clana.

*ducks as Clois fans throw knives*

No, seriously... I'm as big of a Clois fan as there could be... but - honestly - didn't that strike you as a bit out of the blue???? I mean... since when does Clark talk about Lois like that?
                          I think this was the first time that Lois was hurt by Clark's secret when he was around (he was trapped in the Phantom Zone when she was in the jet with Martha that went down thanks to Brainiac). So I don't think it was OOC at all. He usually blames himself when bad things happen to people close to him. It's not only Lana. He blamed himself when Jonathan had a heart attack in season 3, when Chloe fell out the mansion window in Kinetic, and several other times. And keeping Lois away from his secret is something he wanted to do with everyone who initially didn't know his secret. He wanted to do the same thing with Chloe, Lana, Lex, and Pete. He told Pete because he valued his friendship & deep down he had been wanting to have a friend of his know. He will likely tell Lois for the same reason (plus because he's falling for her). He was forced to tell Lois & Lana because they both found out about his powers without him wanting them to know. But before he told anyone, his instinctive reaction is to keep anyone else from finding out his secret & to spare them the pain.

----- Added 21 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by eas
                          But Clark has never been conflicted about Lois knowing his secret before... mainly because Lois doesn't MAKE him conflicted.
                          That's because he never even sported the notion that she would learn his secret or get close enough to be endangered by it. Prior to season 8, Lois always underestimated Clark & she thought he would be the last person who would have a secret like he has. So there was no reason for Clark to be conflicted. He thought keeping Lois from his secret would be easy for the reasons I just mentioned. But with Lois moving into the farm (temporarily) & getting closer to him, he's now expressing how his concerns about Lois knowing his secret. I don't think there is anything Clana-esque about it. It's just a result of complications brought on by the evolution of Clark's relationship with Lois.

----- Added 27 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by BadToad
                          I thought the early Clark/Lois stuff worked in this episode. Clois in the Phantom Zone, and Clark being determined to get her out, and Lois not wanting to leave him. That was all good stuff. But I didn't care at all for the last Clois scene. Again, the dialogue left me cold, and sort of crossed that line between banter and belittling. I was hoping for a softer scene at the end between them, especially since this episode kept telling me Clark had feelings for Lois. I'd personally like a bit more showing, and a lot less telling. I also thought Lois should've been suspicious of Tess giving her a raise. She came off as a bit clueless there.

So, for me, I voted just OK. I think they started off really strong, but didn't finish it that way. JMHO, from the non'shippers bench
                          I say the same BT. That last scene was definitely not the best. I'm a non-shipper who has enjoyed the Clark-Lois interaction when done right. And I think it was done right in the entire episode except that last scene. If it wasn't for that, I may have said that this was the best if not one of the best episodes showing the interaction. I loved the stuff in the Phantom Zone. I was hoping Clark would have stayed behind in the Phantom Zone & that Faora stuff not happened so that Clark could have maybe found the Eradicator in the Phantom Zone before returning.

----- Added 34 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by individuall
                          I think Lois knows he has a secret but she doesn't bug him about it..I think her method is 'If he wants to tell me he will" it's one of the things I love about her
                          I don't think she does. Which is why Clark's admission in Infamous was not even enough until he actually showed her.
                          Last edited by xrayvision; 04-20-2009, 01:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Definitely.

Comment

• Definitely .

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡