Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark's hot with...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe is Clark's soulmate. Lois may be his soulmate in comic lore and mythos, but I don't subscribe to either of those. Besides, everyone knows Chloe was the real Lois on SV, so either way, Chloe is Clark's soulmate.

Comment

• Clark can be hot with anyone as he makes anyone of the females look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fallen Sky
        Chloe is Clark's soulmate. Lois may be his soulmate in comic lore and mythos, but I don't subscribe to either of those. Besides, everyone knows Chloe was the real Lois on SV, so either way, Chloe is Clark's soulmate.
        I beg to differ. Everybody doesn't know anything of that. What is the show's canon is that Lois is Clark's soulmate, and Chloe, apparently, belongs with Oliver Queen.

I think what you mean to say is that you wish Chloe could take over Lois life, and become her, as well as becoming Clark's soulmate in her place. And that is okay. Everyone is allowed to wish whatever they like.

Comment

• On the face of it, yes Chloe has all the traits of a soulmate; she understands Clark, is his best friend, has been through everything with him and has the feisty and fiery attitude that defines Lois. But a soulmate is someone you cannot live without. Clark was hurt when Chloe left but he was fine, he moved on with his life, but he 'died' when Lois left.

'Nuff said in my opinion.....but then everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Comment

• Tess and Alicia! we had glimpses of them as couples but for me those little moments proved that this two gals have the best chemistry with CK.

Comment

• very surprised Alicia hasn't been voted for more!

Comment

• Lois, of course!

But for fun and even though magic influenced him, I would've loved to seen some real Clark/Zatanna action.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎