No announcement yet.

Michael T Weiss

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael T Weiss

Is Michael gay? I have seen Jeffery...however...I know you do not have to be gay to play gay. I always thought he was very sexy.

:0) Just curious

Re: Michael T Weiss

Originally posted by LeticiaFaye
    Is Michael gay? I have seen Jeffery...however...I know you do not have to be gay to play gay. I always thought he was very sexy.

:0) Just curious
    He's not "officially" out but he was a regular at Gay Pride events for a while, especially after The Pretender was canceled. I don't know if he still goes or not but, reportedly, he holds 'parties' in his hotel after these events, too.

I always thought it was funny that both actors who played Joe Haskell were gay. I was rather put out that the new one isn't.

Comment

I wish I could get invited to one of his parties Oh what fun!

HEE HEE

Comment

Originally posted by LeticiaFaye
        I wish I could get invited to one of his parties Oh what fun!

HEE HEE
        Ain't that the truth!!!

Comment

ORDDU: Oh, ducklings!! You've just taken the fantasies I have right out of my dream!! Oh, to be alone with Michael Weiss--even for a MINUTE--

ORGOCH: --would be 'nuff ta send the poor jerk inta another dimension with mental problems a plenty. I say give it up, sister!

Comment

who's to say he isn't? but then again, it's not really an issue. the original Joe was yummy good and Weiss was just too cute as the Pretender Did a pretty good job in the '91 series too.

Comment

Yeah, Weiss was perfect for having his neck sucked on, imo.

lol

Comment

Was anyone lucky to view the play "A perfect future"? I tried in vain but wasn't able to go.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎