No announcement yet.

Meredith and her fire palm

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meredith and her fire palm

I am honestly getting annoyed when she shows up with her fire palm. I think she is a decent actress, but would it be so hard to put her in a dicey situation and have her launch a flaming hadouken at someone?!

I hope that she will fight with Tracy, it could be realy fun this contrast

Comment

So X-Men like. Ice Man vs. Pyro.

I am getting sick of her fire palm as well. She never does anything with it maybe that's why. If she would start showing us how she uses it (other than w/ Claire) Then maybe I could tolerate it a bit more.

Comment

What are you talking about?!? She's a master of lighting cigarettes!

Comment

i am not sick of it, it is very handy for making Crème brûlée.

Comment

Originally posted by chobee
            What are you talking about?!? She's a master of lighting cigarettes!
            Realy funny but cars buildings or people could be more interestimg than cigarettes to me

Comment

Originally posted by DoomsDay15
              I am honestly getting annoyed when she shows up with her fire palm. I think she is a decent actress, but would it be so hard to put her in a dicey situation and have her launch a flaming hadouken at someone?!
              lmao! I know .. I was kind of thinking the same thing.. so far she hasn't even realy used her power has she... only to.. what? Suck the air out of the room and get Claire to talk? Thats about it... WOW! lol. And I see that they are trying to make her come off as very cool and useful and like you said.. i like the actress but.. Her power really isnt that cool compared to so many others in the show... even her daughters... I mean.. Claire's power rocks! And her mom is a flame thrower .. woop di doo! No big really.. I hope they do something to change my mind.. cause I do like the actress..and her character.

Comment

i freaking hated that line when she was like can you do this i was like no but i wouldnt want to anyway

Comment

OMG!!!! I knoooooow! me too.. i mean.. i like her.. but when she said that.. I was just like... grr... I would have been like... well.. maybe I cant start a fire with my palm.. but i can start a fire and that is pretty much what you do isnt it? so RAW!

Comment

Don't you get it?She can't wait to use her powers but,she never had a good storyline to make her shine yet.I'm sure with HRG she will show that she can do soon.I have the feeling Tracy & her will have to fight each other too.So predictable...fire vs ice,it's a classic

Comment

now THAT would be cool to see lol Cant beat the classic lmao

Comment

There needs to be more fight scens with the Heroes. With the villains arc, its gotta happen. Maybe Sylar finds a way for Peter to get his powers back, and he has to pretend to fight him, and then they team up against their father and the others.

Comment

I was annoyed when they brought her into the Bennet home saying she is there to protect them. Because when she walked in, she had her hand already lit, with this evil grin on her face. Too cheesy.

Comment

i agree

Comment

Ugh, Tracy vs Meredith would be so sickeningly cliched. Though I guess cheesy popular stuff like that is what NBC is going for now.

And yes, Meredith going flame palm to make sure the viewers haven't forgotten what her power is is annoying.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎