Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin24
    Is the 4.22 the overnight or the final numbers?
    overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
      I love the way you think, eas. Now we really have to root hard for the World Series not going 7 games because if that happens, I would strongly advise the CW to pull Smallville off the air for the night and show "Identity" the following week. I just don't want Smallville falling below 4 million this early in the season because everyone watches a pivotal game 7.
      Yeah cause the people who tune in to see an episode that's been advertised for a week certainly wouldn't be pissed off or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
        I love the way you think, eas. Now we really have to root hard for the World Series not going 7 games because if that happens, I would strongly advise the CW to pull Smallville off the air for the night and show "Identity" the following week. I just don't want Smallville falling below 4 million this early in the season because everyone watches a pivotal game 7.
        Tampa FTW in 5!

Comment

Yay, for Craig! I want to thank him for taking up for Smallville on pifeedback.Berman was quoting stats from last year,true, but where's the props for a weekly increase in Smallville's ratings?

Craig wrote:"Is Smallville's drop really that significant considering the show lost 3-4 popular actors since last season? I think it's doing great, considering.

Comparatively, how much did Ugly Betty lose from this time last year? Why must SV get called out? It's performing better than the rest of the network."

Comment

I'm really glad to see Smallville has increased again! I think it's due in part to the positive response to last week's episode, as well as the good trailer for "Prey." Now, "Prey" was good, and "Identity" had another good trailer, so hopefully we can keep the good numbers up! And I think we will, as long as the World Series isn't on.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
            Yay, for Craig! I want to thank him for taking up for Smallville on pifeedback.Berman was quoting stats from last year,true, but where's the props for a weekly increase in Smallville's ratings?

Craig wrote:"Is Smallville's drop really that significant considering the show lost 3-4 popular actors since last season? I think it's doing great, considering.

Comparatively, how much did Ugly Betty lose from this time last year? Why must SV get called out? It's performing better than the rest of the network."
            I'm glad he sticks up for it on there. Sometimes I will too, but it's mostly SN fans over there who just like to make SV look bad so that SN will look better.
            Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 10-24-2008, 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

4.22 is the overnight?
              THATS AWSOME.

Comment

Finals: Darn! it went down, but is still good
                Smallville
                - 4.155 million viewers
                - 2.6/4 HH
                - 1.7/4 A18-49
                - 1.7/5 A18-34

Comment

Does anybody have an episode-by-episode listing of ratings for Season 8?

Comment

why did the final go down??

Comment

Smallville S8 Finals:
                      #1 Odyssey ~ 4.34 mil & Live+7= 4.80 mil.

#2 Plastique ~ 4.18 mil. & Live+7= 4.78 mil.

#3 Toxic ~ 4.05 mil. & Live+7= 4.61 mil.

#4 Instinct ~ 4.12 mil.

#5 Committed ~ 4.18 mil.

#6 Prey ~ 4.16 mil.

Pretty consistent

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

FYI, S7 Episode #6 "Lara" final rating was 4.38 mil.
                      Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 01-31-2009, 11:10 AM. Reason: Prey is actually 4.16 mil, not 4.15 mil.:)

Comment

how is that possible? how can the final go down? is there something im not getting?

thanks SparkleforSmallville for posting the list though.

Comment

Also...do we know the half hour break downs, yet? Those always interest me

Comment

Originally posted by mistaguitarmasta
                            how is that possible? how can the final go down? is there something im not getting?

thanks SparkleforSmallville for posting the list though.

Maybe they got the overnight numbers wrong. Cant think on anything else.

I still love that we're over 4mil though!! Keep up the good work SV! <3

Comment

Good job Smallville! Prey was a awesome episode and the episode deserves a good rating.

Comment

I have to admit that i hard time believing that it did 4,22.I thought that such a rating was 2-3 weeks away.But 4,16 is still a terrific rating.And i have to say that Identity has a very good opportunity of surpassing that.It will be pivotal for the whole identity plot,Oliver,Tess and Lois return and fans will be tuning in because Prey was a great outing.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎