Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook any one?

I noticed there's a Myspace meeting place so anyone here with facebooks?

Wow finally a facebook thread! I do have facebook. Use it much more than myspace.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
      Wow finally a facebook thread! I do have facebook. Use it much more than myspace.
      Awesome!Me too,i think its more secure then Myspace.
      Last edited by pink_ninja; 10-25-2008, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Kyle Powers is my name. Just search me on Facebook and add me. Drop a message saying you're from here please.
        Last edited by Whistler; 11-10-2008, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Well, actually it's LESS secure than MySpace.

I would've started a Facebook thread a long time ago, but the only problem was that a good many users wish to pretty much remain anonymous. Keep in mind that MySpace allows fo this, whereas Facebook does not. You are identified by your real name.

Posting a link like Whistler did, does not take you to his or her profile. Only to your own. You have to post your full name in order to be added. Anyone (even non K-Site members) simply browsing this thread right now, can find out your full name, gender, and general location.

This doesn't sit well with most people, so I would pretty much advise against it, unless you're comfortable with this information being seen by everyone.

Comment

Yeah I had a problem with that too Randy....I changed my name to Nat Ksite on facebook, no lie. I only have 3 friends on facebook.

Comment

I use Facebook.

Comment

i find facebook safer... no one except who i agree to, can see my profile...

but then i've never thought about it from a forum perspective... i guess on a thread like this, if i said it was okay to add me then loads of people (possibly weird ) would know where i'm from and stuff... i dunno it still seems like it'd be hard for it to not be safe

p.s. someone make a k-site facebook group!

Comment

Me too...

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                    i find facebook safer... no one except who i agree to, can see my profile...

but then i've never thought about it from a forum perspective... i guess on a thread like this, if i said it was okay to add me then loads of people (possibly weird ) would know where i'm from and stuff... i dunno it still seems like it'd be hard for it to not be safe

p.s. someone make a k-site facebook group!
                    That's a good idea.

Comment

I have both facebook and myspace. I find facebook a bit more complex than myspace.

If a k-site group is made, I'll definately join! hahaha

Comment

I'm there!
                        As "Craig Byrne" - from Burbank, CA.

Comment

I couldn't find you Craig....

Comment

Yah me either there are way to many Craig byrne's there.

Comment

Look for "[email protected]" as the e-mail address... maybe that'll work.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎