Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers Petrelli

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Petrelli brothers especialy releationship Peter/Sylar and their abilities are so similar and different in same time
    I think Sylar is older than Nathan

Comment

If they go by how old the actors are ....

Adrian Pasdar born April 30, 1965

Zachary Quinto Born June 02 1977

Milo Ventimiglia Born July 08 1977

Interesting that Zachary is only about a month older than Milo.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic

Bloody Hell! Quinto is younger than me. He looks so old.

Comment

wow... that's kinda funny that they were born in the same year. Either Milo looks really young for his age or Zach looks old. I think that Milo just looks young.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
            Why must this show make my brain hurt?

Hmm interesting, why DID they give him up for adoption?
            I think it was to protect Sylar from Arthur.You got to remember that his main power was to understand how things work.Mrs.Petrelli kept Peter & Nathan because they had powers to protect themselves.Just a though.

Comment

I am thinking it is

Nathan
              Sylar
              Peter

Nathan was the first test subject, then Sylar was closer to the powers they wanted, then with Peter they got it right.
              this seems an interesting way to look at it. however how does that explain why nathan would get a completely random power like flying, i mean i know you're he was the first and so they didn't know how to get the results they wanted, but i would have expected something closer to the other brothers.

the thought that occurred to me was that nathan just wasn't born with genetic code and so he was a test subject that they tried to give powers to. it, however, seems like sylar and peter were just born with their dad's genetic code, with small variations

Comment

^^^"We are all just cheap knock-offs of our fathers."-Peter Petrelli S1EP4or5

----- Added 3 Hours and 9 Minutes later -----

anybody who doesn't think that sylar and peter can be brothers just check out the commentary on ep "distractions" from season one. milo and zach are cracking each other up and it is more than comical...check out the petrelli bros
                Last edited by oldblackmagick; 10-21-2008, 02:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm honestly not really sure how I feel about it. I mean.. wow.. suddenly Sylar is Ma Petrellis son.. like.. come on.. really? I'm fine with Sylar becoming good maybe in the future but.. does this 'brother' thing have to be so cheesy?

Comment

I still think there's some serious shark-jumping going on with Sylar being a Petrelli, but they've at least been handling that part of the story well. It's a shame that it's one of the only things that seems to click this season so far.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                      ^^^"We are all just cheap knock-offs of our fathers."-Peter Petrelli S1EP4or5

----- Added 3 Hours and 9 Minutes later -----

anybody who doesn't think that sylar and peter can be brothers just check out the commentary on ep "distractions" from season one. milo and zach are cracking each other up and it is more than comical...check out the petrelli bros
                      Dont forget FIVE YEARS GONE and Sylars words: brother against brother against brother almost biblical, and he didnt even know that he is his brother

Comment

^ HEYYY! Thats pretty cool... so maybe it was pre-planned... maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                          I have a feeling Sylar's story will end in some sort of self-sacrificing incident. You know for the greater good and all. Just a feeling.
                          he wont die even if he self sacrifice.

Comment

I really like Sylar being a good guy

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍