No announcement yet.

Lois showing off

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by All about Clark
    I have to admit, I thought Justin did some of his best work in this scene, he was absolutely priceless.
    So true! All of them did a great job in that scene, but IMO Justin was the best! I laughed so much because of Justins reaction

Comment

Yeah just a little bit but it was so funny. I loved ollies face the whole time. Poor oliie. We shall have to see how that gets resolved between clark and oliver

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
        I wonder if Ollie still thinks they are engaged.
        I was actually wondering the same thing, but I guess he probably found out they weren't when the jewler confessed to the police and the DP ran the story. But if he did, that would be hilarious, especially if he brought in up in another episode, but I doubt that will happen.

Comment

The best line in that scene was Oliver: Is this true?
          Clark: I'm afraid so.

Comment

she wasn't showing off...more like trying to just be believable.

~H

Comment

Showing off? Nope. She just seemed kind of nervous about being caught in a lie.

Comment

I think she wasn't showing off, either way it was so funny. You know Lois going undercover to get what she wants, hasn't she played a stripper, a girl wanting plastic surgery, as fighter(leather suit.) Even though all those times she got in trouble she still got what she wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by doubtless
                  I think she wasn't showing off, either way it was so funny. You know Lois going undercover to get what she wants, hasn't she played a stripper, a girl wanting plastic surgery, as fighter(leather suit.) Even though all those times she got in trouble she still got what she wanted.
                  Thats for sure

Comment

I thought she was just playing along. But yeah, she did have a little fun with it.

Comment

Nope... she was surprised, shocked and freaked out that ollie was there and had to keep the charade going to seem believable!

Comment

I think she was just trying to play her part.

Comment

I don't think she was showing off she was just sticking to her role. She actually looked pretty nervous when he walked in. I think it was because she didn't want her cover blown.

Comment

Who doesn't want to show off a "fiancee' like Clark ?? lol

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎