• Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 hours 20 minutes
    almost there

Comment

Just shy of SIX hours!

Comment

i am really looking forward to this episode... i saw a movie like a month ago rented it from blockbuster " the killing gene" ... had the same basic idea that this bad guy kidnaps couples to test ones love for the other .. neywas ill let you watch that movie but for smallville i can't wait to see what there going to bring.. from the previews they give me a big " saw" feeling. obviously there won't be disturbed blood splaterings and killings everywhere but i hope to get scared from one scene but i wont hold my breathe.
        i love the couple things clark and lois teaming up..doing there first story "together / undercover". this should be awesome. i've seen the couple's done in lois and clark and the superman 2 movie... i love the tension they both give each other back and forth ...i can only hope for the same in this episode. in my opinion usually in the first 6 episodes they throw in those 1 or 2 episodes where everyone's kinda like .. ummmmm well that was nice but its not what we are used to. like we've kinda been getting ...but i think after episode "toxic" got out a little bit of what everyones worries about there 3 new season regulars and how can u make them relavent to the continuing story they can get back to what is at hand....superman!!!! sorry that the superman fan side of me coming out .. but come on .. the best episode since the end of season 5 have been those superman mythos-related episodes!!!!!! (besides descent).
        even tho someone might corect me on that...
        regardless i can't wait to see wahts going to happen with this episodes and this season looking forawrd to much more to come .....

[SPOILER]oh i have a question of the subject maybe someone can clearify for me cuase maybe im just dumb but in the spoilers section for legion episode they say and i quote
        "Three Legionnaires from the future will appear - and if you're guessing it's the same roster that appeared in their first appearance way back when, you guessed correctly... the three Legionnaires will be Garth, Imra, and Rokk, who have powers of electricity, telepathy, and magnetism, respectively."

when was this first appereance way-back when?... have the legionaires already been to smallville before? if so let me know what episode so i can go back and jog my memory!!!!

and if not someone please tell me what the hell it means then???? cause on the 7/29 spoiler post for legion i quote "Popular comic book writer Geoff Johns is writing the 9th episode of Season Eight, which will introduce the Legion of Super-Heroes to the Smallville mythology." they say there introducing .. so im so confused
        [/SPOILER]
        Last edited by WickedJenn; 10-16-2008, 12:17 PM. Reason: Spoilers posted without tags.

Comment

just under six hours...

Comment

5 hours 30 minutes

Comment

5 hours and 12 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The only thing I looking forward to is hinting that chloe likes someone esle (cough*Davis cough*), hinting clark and Lois and the episode Prey preview.

Comment

6 hours to go

Comment

isnt it 5?

Comment

4:55 to go.....hoping Clark retrives crystal

Comment

4 hours and52 minutes!!!hallelujah

Comment

woo hoo chlark hintage

Comment

4 hours and 33 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

4 hours 19 minutes!!!

Comment

4 hrs 10 minutes!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎