No announcement yet.

Where should this show be?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where should this show be?

Ok this show could really go in 1 of 2 places in Dick Graysons history if they are doing it as Dick w/o batman and w/o a costume and having him being in the circus.

time period 1- this would be Dick as a 9 year old boy right before he met batman. his parents would still be alive and he would be an acrobat at the circus. not much storyline...

Time period 2- this would be Dick around 17-20. this would be after he got fired by batman from being robin (check out the book nightwing year one, and teen titans the judas contract). after Dick got fired by bats he went to metropalis to get some guidence by Clark. while there he met Louis Lane and Perry White. after that he rejoined the circus and took up his fathers old solo act. he was there for quite sometime and finally he traveled the world learn new fighting styles much like bruce did before he became batman. during all this he did a lot of vigilante crime fighting w/o a costume/super hero identity. he also kept in contact with members of the teen titans, alfred, and barbara gordan so there could be a lot of good guest appearences.

personally im definately in favor of them having the show right before he becomes nightwing. and if you couldnt tell im a huge Dick Grayson fan and i think this show could be incredible
    before he becomes Robin
    0%
    before he becomes nightwing
    0%

NIGHTWING!!!!

Had to use caps so the producers can hear me. But I've sadi it before and I'll say it again, make the show before or after he becomes NW! Its the only logical path that makes sense.

Comment

Before he becomes Nightwing, but you'll have to come up with another name since it won't be about The Graysons. I still say that either way, the show is a bad idea.

Comment

A show about Dick becoming Nightwing could easily be as good as Smallville, if not better.

The other option...The Graysons...is just gonna give us a tv pilot on itunes to all buy like Mercy Reef...

Comment

I think it should Not be The Graysons but NIGHTWING HIm basicly being a super hero Robin After batman in a new town trying to do it on his own but he sees he needs help and finds a Team of his own The Teen Titins. But it all starts on SMALLVILLE where he meets Clark while Dick is fighing and Clark Super hears the camosion and see's Dick fighting and he learns a lesson like he learned with Green Arrow and it makes him think and he and Dick leave each other as firends to start his own journey.

Comment

I think a Nightwing series would be a better choice, centering around events that made him who he is. So you'd see his early years before he was Robin and during the time he was Robin via flashbacks or something like that. So you'd see him as DG when his family was alive and you'd also see the drama that came from being a sidekick to Batman. Bruce Wayne would be a secondary character popping up here and there throughout the series (though we wouldn't technically see Batman).

Comment

Nightwing would be better, its just more darker.

Comment

the change from robin to nightwing in the comics isnt that long, and batman does play an important part in it. i say it should be after he becomes nightwing. He could juggle his duties as the leader of the teen titans while protecting bludhaven.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎