No announcement yet.

What power does Daddy Petrelli have?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gameface25
    It is your classic Hero/Villain paradox...

The main bad guy is of the "power of the mind", while the good guys (Peter, Sylar, etc) are of the brute strength type of powers
    What. Sylar is the most mind-based guy on the show.

Anyway. Arthur Petrelli. Father's Nathan, normal, Peter, an Evolved Human who grows in ability via his emotional connection to others, and Gabriel, an Evolved Human, who seems to be even a step beyond in evolution compared to the other heroes, due to the problems Curare, Hatian, and Peter have affecting his ability, who grows in power via logic.

Arthur Petrelli, like Sylar, seems to have abilities that are beyond the average evolved human, as adrenaline did not make them manifest.

We still have no explanation for who or what Uluru is. We do know that Hiro will be fighting him at some time in the future, and that Uluru has been set up as a major big-bad.

We still don't know how Dreamtime fits into all this, as the writers have been teasing since Season 1. We do know that Uluru has some connection to dreamtime, given the real world's Uluru place in Aboriginal mythology, and Uluru's actions thus far (specifically with Issac.)

Food for thought.

Comment

What if he can control others peoples powers? He has to be around them but is able to control their powers better then the person can control it? But he doesn't actually absorb the power like Peter does..it makes sense that Peter's power would be similar but stronger than his dads

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

it explains why he can't heal himself..but doesn't explain how he paralyzed angela in her dream...what if Maury helped out with that somehow? i dunno..it seemed like a great thought!
      Last edited by wooosmallville; 10-19-2008, 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by silverdragon
        funny...i was thinking that as well...it seems so far...peter and claire and maybe sylar are the only one born with their powers....
        I think Peter and his father are one in the same and have the same abilities as well as the same agenda for the heroes, or it could just be a lover quarrel between ma and pa petrelli and they know the weaknesses of one another and she will break from the trance. I don't know who is good and evil it's hard to say between the two I just think they both want to be the ruler of all the people with abilities. Pa petrelli want's everyone to have abililities and ma doesn't

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎