Professor Stokes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carol04
    Maybe not.

Anthony Stewart Head might not want to do it, He likes living in England and does not like to travel to work, this is the reason why he left Buffy.
    And which is probably why he wouldn't play Stokes on Dark Shadows either.

Comment

Anthony Stewart Head still would be perfect for Professor Stokes.

Comment

Anthony Stewart Head still would be perfect for Professor Stokes.
        Didn't we already cover this???????

Comment

we might have.... I still think Anthony Stewart Head would be perfect for Professor Stokes.

Comment

we might have.... I still think Anthony Stewart Head would be perfect for Professor Stokes.
            And I still think he wouldn't do it for reasons that have been discussed ad nauseum.

Comment

Perhaps he might do it if Dan Curtis pay him well. Besides what actor do you see as Professor Stokes?

Comment

I don't think he'll do it because of the Buffy association, as well as Dan Curtis not really being involved that much in casting this time.

Comment

Dan Curtis and his crew is. He is still in charge of it. You did not answer my question who do you see as Professor Stokes.

Comment

But John Welles Productions and Mark Veirheiden are the ones dealing with the production on a more involved basis.

Comment

Actually they had to have Dan Curtis permission to use his characters and storylines and Dark Shadows name and he is part of the production.

If Dan Curtis wants specific actor, they go offer him or her a job. Dan Curtis is the sole owner of all Dark Shadows, 1960s, 1991 and WB Dark Shadows 2004.

Anthony Stewart Head is still would be perfect for Professor Stokes.

David Selby would be perfect for Professor Stokes.

Anthony Hopkins would be perfect for Professor Stokes.

John Karlen would be perfect for Professor Stokes or his assistant or a cemetary ground keeper.
                      Last edited by Carol04; 04-17-2004, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Actually they had to have Dan Curtis permission to use his characters and storylines and Dark Shadows name and he is part of the production.

If Dan Curtis wants specific actor, they go offer him or her a job. Dan Curtis is the sole owner of all Dark Shadows, 1960s, 1991 and WB Dark Shadows 2004.

Anthony Stewart Head is still would be perfect for Professor Stokes.

David Selby would be prefect for Professor Stokes.

Anthony Hopkins would be prefect for Professor Stokes.
                        Please don't lecture me about the history of Dark Shadows or production matters, I am far more acquainted with the process than I'm sure you are, and don't need to be spoken down to like a child...particularly considering the source....

Comment

Collinwood still have not answer the question who do you want to play Professor Stokes.

Comment

Collinwood still have not answer the question who do you want to play Professor Stokes.
                            ANYONE BUT ANTHONY STEWART HEAD!

Comment

ok glad you answered that one. You mention Gile like earlier posting, so you thought like Anthony Stewart Head.

Comment

Uh...I never mentioned Gile(s) you did! I was just responding to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎