This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello slutty anna is not his type. -lois

Comment

Lois to Clark: You're as predictable as mullets at NASCAR.

Comment

And how ironic was Clark saying "Let's get back to work, please?" Followed by Lois: "Good idea, bury your heartache in work." They keep mirroring each other!

I have to rewatch Toxic to remember the conversation Clark and Lois had about work, but it seems that they are swapping roles.

Comment

Lois: I am calm! *finger jabs Clark's chest* I AM PERFECTLY CALM! Why wouldn't I be calm!? Dial down the ego, Smallville! I don't care what you do with your love life!
          Clark: Wha??? *looks confused*

Comment

LOis had frikin awsome lines. i liked all of them alot. like a frickin lot. and i liked chloe's- you missed your chance bub.- that was soooo cute. i love them as friends. i love clois in this episode.

Comment

Lois: Great! Does he really think I care who he sucks face with? Hello, sluttyanna wasn't even his type!

Lois again: I don't have time to handhold...

Comment

I loved the last scene in the barn, and Clark expresses to Lois his fear of having his soulmate right in front of him and he's too blind to see it.

Lois' reply: When the right girl comes along, I think you'll know.

I also loved when Clark offered Lois her old room back at the Kent farm:
                Lois: We tried living together once before and that didn't work out. Let's not tempt fate.

Comment

All of Lois' lines were pure genius.

Comment

"Lex's Arctic-antics..."

Comment

every word that comes out of Lois' mouth is brilliant. Sheer cleverness and wit. If I were Clark, I'd kiss the girl simply for being that smart. lol ;-DD

Comment

[QUOTE=individuall;4055199]Lois: You know endorphins? They're hormones that are released when your body performs a certain activity.
                        Clark: Like when you play a sport.
                        Lois: Or there's another kind of activity that two people share. Repetative motion... builds to a climax

That was one of the best lines Lois said in a long time...loved the look she gave Clark!!!!

Comment

Clark: "I didn't know I had a wheelhouse". Tom's face was so cute!

and the little voice, Clark used to coax Shelby to his food. *sigh* My heart melted

When Lois turned down the room, Clark looked like he was going to cry:[ (no words needed)

Comment

Everything Lois said to Clark and vice versa was amazing to watch. They just bounce off eachother so perfectly. I loved all her quotes, especially 'bring it, b*tch' < knowing she didn't have a chance in hell. I love Lois, hahah.

Comment

the look on Lois face when she said "Repetative motion...Builds to a climax" was priceless!

Can someone make it an avatar for me???????? Pretty-please, fellow Smallvillians?

Comment

hahaha i love lois quotes a lote

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎