No announcement yet.

Who Would You Cast?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew Tyler Bell would be a awesome Robin

Known for: Jeepers Creepers 2, The Bold and the Beautiful, The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising

Last edited by steel1x1; 10-25-2008, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Another great choice for Robin would be Beau Mirchoff. He certainly comes across as Robin

Comment

i think they need to start with a younger cast for the lead roles, someone who could at least pass for 13 at the very oldest, with older supporting roles. if they do that, the show could be very successful with an almost harry potter or scooby type feel to it, with villians that have their plans thwarted "those meddling kids"!

Comment

I think they should scrap this idea and just do a bat family tv show with Batman,Nightwing,Oracle,Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) Robin (Tim Drake) Alfred,Catwoman,Spoiler and Red Hood (Jason Todd).Just don't make it campy like the 60's show.Make it dark and violent.But since were going with a Dick Grayson show then this is my cast.

Dick Grayson-Thomas Dekker as 16 year old Robin and Milo Ventimiglia as 24 year old Nightwing.Flashforwards to Nightwing.Or maybe flashbacks to Robin.It could be Dick explaining what it was like being the first boy wonder to Tim Drake so it's told in flashbacks.

Barbara Gordon-Summer Glau for both 16 year old Babs and 24 year old Babs.She can dye her hair.

Commisioner Gordon-Gary Oldman.He's awesome as Gordon in the movies.

Mr Grayson-Chris O'Donnell.It wasn't him that ruined Batman Forever it was the campy feel of it and Joel Schumacher.

Mrs Grayson-Alicia Silverstone.We have O'Donnell so she might as well be in it.

Bruce Wayne (Cameo)-Christian Bale.Why not we have Oldman.

Alfred (Cameo)-Michael Caine.Same reason.

Jason Todd-Josh Hutcherson.He can be a friend of Dick's before they were adopted by Bruce.

Tony Zucco-Paul Walker.Someone said him and i like him as an actor so why not.

Comment

dick grayson - definetely MATT COHEN

Mrs. Grayson - Matt's GF Mandy Musgrave(there is just chemistry bet them)

The two of them together:

them acting together
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Jjxu7ePhQ

Comment

Originally posted by steel1x1
              Drew Tyler Bell would be a awesome Robin

Known for: Jeepers Creepers 2, The Bold and the Beautiful, The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising

I see Tim Drake in him.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎