No announcement yet.

Reese's comercial

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reese's comercial

Have you seen the Old Navy comercials featuring Reese "Breaking it down in some Old Navy Cargos" Poor guy. if the show hadn't been canceled, maybe who wouldn't have had to do them.

I had created a post of this on the ezboard community before, but.. hehe.. YEAH, i've seen him. *smirks* He looks good in a hat! Heh.. *I* think anyway.

Comment

I felt sorry for him! I thought Old Navy mainly used washed up celebs! Oh well.... it's a paycheck!

Al

Comment

Poor guy, I groaned out loud when I first saw it.
        But it just dawned on me...will this train wreck actually give him more exposure than BoP?
        Stranger on the street:"Hey! I know you! You're the Old Navy guy!"
        Sad.

Comment

well..... i wouldn't feel too sorry for the guy. he's been working steadily for the past 9 years. outside of soap stars, the cast of friends, and kelsey grammar, how many actors can say that?
          he started on young & restless in 1994 and stayed there until 2002.
          he started hosting soul train in 1999, and did that and y&r simultaneously for 3 years. he continues to host soul train (so he's not out of work). (as a note for those who may not be familar with soul train, the commercial was a soul train spoof, so shemar was making fun of himself)
          he did birds of prey while hosting soul train.
          he's got a film with viveca a. fox in post production.
          and is currently filming a movie with destiny's child's kelly rowland.
          so he's got paychecks and exposure, maybe not high profile, but he's out there.

i'm more concerned with dina meyer. what's she up to?

tony

Comment

I saw him doing Soul Train one night after BOP got cancelled. I had no idea he'd been doing it for so long. Hell..I didn't even know Soul Train was still on.

Comment

oh! OLD Navy! Not the NAVY! (rolling around in laughter) When I read this a long time ago I just skimmed it (I was in a hurry) and I've been watching the "Become part of the Navy" comercial (you know, that little part of the US Government) and I've been frusterated with not finding him. Then today I saw an old navy comercial and I was like "Hey! Reese!" and got all geeked out. Then I thought about it and I decided to check out this thread again. Yup, I saw him! (snickering some more at myself)

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎