11x09 - O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeoVGM
    Guys, it isn't a plot hole if you're just not paying attention. :P

Rather than go INTO the cage, Rowena cast a spell that teleported Lucifer to a midway point where there was a different cage. That's still where they were at the end of the episode.

Also, they only showed Lucifer in the cage a single time -- as the show cut to commercials for the first time. And it was a close-up. Michael/Adam could have easily been in there. Every other time we saw Lucifer in the cage, it was through a vision he sent to Sam. No reason for him to include Michael/Adam in that vision.

They showed Lucifer in the cage solo more than once but I'm not getting into semantics (whether it was Sam's visions, or post visions, this episode, or just seeing two pairs of hands and the outside of a cage, etc, they did show that cage with Lucifer solo more than once).

I think you are missing our point which is simply: these writers have a history of plot holes. We still have plot holes and inconsistencies from last season that haven't been addressed.

I just beg for these to be explained in some way.

*fingers crossed*

Comment

Originally posted by demosthenes
      They showed Lucifer in the cage solo more than once but I'm not getting into semantics (whether it was Sam's visions, or post visions, this episode, or just seeing two pairs of hands and the outside of a cage, etc, they did show that cage with Lucifer solo more than once).

I think you are missing our point which is simply: these writers have a history of plot holes. We still have plot holes and inconsistencies from last season that haven't been addressed.

I just beg for these to be explained in some way.

*fingers crossed*
      That makes sense about a temporary holding cage. I still have to wonder why Michael hasn't tried to warn Sam or Dean especially after seeing what Lucifer was up to. How could he not see it happening? Wouldn't he have tried to contact heaven at least? Would seem like an opportunity to possibly be freed if there is a crack in the cage. It's all very odd. Hopefully they will address all of this and more otherwise this is gonna drive me nuts lol!
      Last edited by sino8r; 12-13-2015, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sino8r
        That makes sense about a temporary holding cage. I still have to wonder why Michael hasn't tried to warn Sam or Dean especially after seeing what Lucifer was up to. How could he not see it happening? Wouldn't he have tried to contact heaven at least? Would seem like an opportunity to possibly be freed if there is a crack in the cage. It's all very odd. Hopefully they will address all of this and more otherwise this is gonna drive me nuts lol!
        Yes, I totally agree. It's going to drive me nuts as well if they don't address it. Here's to hoping!!

Comment

I think there definitely is something up with Michael and/or Adam. I think that Lucifer may have been able to overtake him within the confines of hell. One would have to think that the reason God put Lucifer in the cage is because it would cut him off from the power of heaven. Which I think it would do the same thing to Michael/Adam and with that being said Lucifer is powerful due to the Darkness's corruption.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎