No announcement yet.

He seen his face

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He seen his face

Now that Malcolm has seen Oliver face, this changes things. I mean how is Oliver going to deal with that. What is Malcolm going to do. Must be awkward remember Oliver coming over to his house as a little boy to play with his son and now he just beat the crap out of him. Well could the been worst. At least it was'nt his son Tommy under that green hood.

Oliver is going to wake up thinking "I suck, and old man beat me up". Not sure if Oliver will put 2 and 2 together and determine that Malcom is the dark archer. But really, the Hood did take a beating the first time those two met, but he still knocked out the dark archer and escaped. It felt like a draw to me. Even though Malcom won this fight, he should at least have some serious injury or something from it.

And now Tommy and Malcom know Oliver is the Hood. Remember the line from earlier episodes, "no one can know my secret" ? Even the Huntress used it. If Malcom and Tommy escape this season alive, it will definitely be a big problem going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk777
      Not sure if Oliver will put 2 and 2 together and determine that Malcom is the dark archer. But really, the Hood did take a beating the first time those two met, but he still knocked out the dark archer and escaped.
      Malcolm already confirmed he was the other archer; He said on Christmas I beat you and a couple of months ago you saved my life, now you're back to trying to kill me.

That isn't exactly what he said be he said something close.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
        Malcolm already confirmed he was the other archer; He said on Christmas I beat you and a couple of months ago you saved my life, now you're back to trying to kill me.

That isn't exactly what he said be he said something close.
        The exact quote was this: "Ironic, isn't it. Last Christmas, I almost killed you. A few months ago, you saved my life, and now you're here trying to kill me. You should make up your mind!"

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
          The exact quote was this: "Ironic, isn't it. Last Christmas, I almost killed you. A few months ago, you saved my life, and now you're here trying to kill me. You should make up your mind!"
          Thanks I couldn't remember it exactly but I loved that line.

Comment

Malcolm is so bada$$. I love him xD

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎