#10.17 "Inside Man"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10.17 "Inside Man"

Just the title.

Isn't there any old movie called Inside Man?

Comment

There's the movie with Denzel Washington and Clive Owen.

Comment

WOW! They really kept a secret in the return of Jim Beaver to this episode! Awesome! Finally getting somewhere this season!!!

Comment

Deans eyes go black momentarily in the mirror in the extended promo.

Comment

Apparently this episode will deal with MASS Suicide and fanaticism. Also Sam and Cas raise Bobby's spirit because they need his help tracking down a lead in order remove the mark.

I am really glad they finally caught onto the idea that using dead characters in heaven could be a great thing to see. It's too bad that it wont be all of the but I'll take a Jim Beaver appearance any day of the week because this show is sorely lacking the heart and soul he provided during his run.

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
              Apparently this episode will deal with MASS Suicide and fanaticism. Also Sam and Cas raise Bobby's spirit because they need his help tracking down a lead in order remove the mark.

I am really glad they finally caught onto the idea that using dead characters in heaven could be a great thing to see. It's too bad that it wont be all of the but I'll take a Jim Beaver appearance any day of the week because this show is sorely lacking the heart and soul he provided during his run.
              Completely agree with you Wayne. This show is not only lacking heart and soul, but also direction.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎