0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - So boring it felt like a full year in one afternoon
    0%

I kind of messed up on the other thread.. sorry..
    anyway I think pilot has gotten up to a great start. I hope the characters keep evolving .

Comment

Beside I miss Smallville and I will always hold on to Smallville, this pilot was waaaaay better than I expected
      Cant wait for next week episode

Comment

It was a good start. I’m happy that we’re getting a proper Superman series. I’m even more thrilled that we don’t have to go through another origin story...they recapped it in the beginning and moved on.

I’m definitely curious to see where this series will go.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
          What did you think?
          I thought it was fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Santimiman
            Beside I miss Smallville and I will always hold on to Smallville, this pilot was waaaaay better than I expected
            Cant wait for next week episode
            Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Loving the series premiere of Superman and Lois. I'm glad that it got an hour instead of the usual 42-minutes that CW is notorious for. This is going to feel more like weekly Superman movies than a mere TV series and most important to see Superman stand on his own without help from other heroes.

It was cool to see the Fleischer symbol. Can you imagine that Tyler's Fleischer Superman exists on Earth-2 with Stargirl and JSA?

Comment

I thought it was just okay. I didn't love it the way I did the first episode of Smallville. I guess it felt sort of depressing to me. I did think the second half was better than the first.

Comment

Loved it! So much going on but with a fresh spin. And I think this is the first time we have ever seen Clark react to his mother dying as an individual and not with Pa Kent as an older couple. Clark's reaction to Pa Kent dying is something that has been done many times, but I have never seen just his mother die.

The new Luthor seems more like a throwback to "mad scientist" Lex from the old comics than the John Byrne corporate Luthor. And the whole show had a real cinematic feel to it. I also liked how Tyler Hoechlin always seemed upbeat and on the verge of smiling. He somehow made it work even at Ma Kent's funeral and just after being stabbed with kryptonite when he almost crashed on top of that guy's car.
                  Last edited by Kindoalkun; 02-23-2021, 08:55 PM.

Comment

It was amazing!

I wasn't sure what to expect due to the fact ever since Smallville ended I haven't watched any Superman movie or show that caught my interest right from the start. This show did that and more. So many things were happening from Martha dying to Jordan and Jonathan finding out the truth to Lex being revealed at the end. I loved Tyler on Supergirl and when I heard he was getting his own show I was beyond excited. This first episode outreached my expectations and I can't wait for the next episode!

Does anyone think this show will do as well as Smallville did? Could you see it going on longer than just two or three seasons?

Comment

Happy to be back!! Thanks Craig!! You do an awesome job as moderator--webmaster-- in charge of everything! Been so long since Smallville

Comment

Great pilot. Good acting. Nice set up for the series. Much better suit.

Ugly filter, though. Too Snyderverse. That’ll have to go.

Hello, everyone btw. It’s like we never left.

Comment

I really enjoyed it tonight! Nice nod to Action #1 cover with the save of the green PT Cruiser and the Fleischer S emblem. Special effects were pretty good so far. I hope they keep the quality up. I'm looking forward to next Tuesday now.

Comment

While I wasn't able to catch the show tonight, I just want to say I love forums, I read the emails, and I appreciate the gathering of the fans! Thanks for getting the word out I absolutely love the Erica D. / Tom W. cameo that you mentioned not too long ago too

Comment

Got around to watching it online, as seeing I couldn't make it in time to watch the TV Airing on TV.

My thoughts: This seems to be setting up to explore the Superman mythos in a way they never really did on TV before.

With Superman Cartoons, etc, we get to see plenty of Superman stories.

With "Lois and Clark: Aventures of Superman" we got to see how Clois as a pairing blossomed into love, etc while getting to see more of Clark Kent than superman himself, even if Clark and Superman were the one and same.

With Smallville, we got to see a young man grow up to be Superman.

And of course, we finally have Supergirl branching off into her own thing.

But, beyond Young Justice the Cartoon series we've never really seen anything that exclusively focuses on the next generation, and focusing on Superman/Clark Kent as a father. The comics of course touched on it now and then, but for some reason, the comic artists seem to think that's something fans don't want to see at all??

So I'm pleased that this TV show is going somewhere new, mining the mythos while exploring what Clark Kent would be like as a father AND focusing on the next generation of Superboys.

I like that it's doing its own thing instead of trying to match up to past shows or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎