Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 4.01: Lazarus Rising

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question that made Kripke respond with 'this season is going to be darker' was if the boys will continue to have their banter and brotherly love like the previous seasons - and Jared's response was that the boys have been through a lot and are now keeping secrets from each other and aren't the same as they were at the beginning.

I hope we don't loose the banter and games that the boys play sometimes -

Comment

ya the totally need to keep the humor in the show. even if the humor gets a little darker. i think that is one of the things that makes the show great. its not a comedy but their interactiongs and comments are funnier then most comedys at there.

Comment

i just realized that dean comes back and sam died at the end of season 2 and braught back that means the main stars are zombies and they themselves would be considered supernatural lol. minus the brain eating thing although it would be funny if dean seeing sam for the first time acts all dazed and goes after him saying brains brains i need brains lol. then maybe gets to sam grabs him and goes brains? damn guess im out of luck. lol.
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 08-22-2008, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          i just realized that dean comes back and sam died at the end of season 2 and braught back that means the main stars are zombies

Comment

CW Description:

It's four months later and Dean wakes in a pine box. He's been freed from Hell. He has a joyful reunion with Sam and Bobby, but it isn't long before the three wonder what exactly pulled Dean from Hell and what it will want in return.

Comment

Thanks Jeff. What a weird episode description... who wrote it? a moron?

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel
                Thanks Jeff. What a weird episode description... who wrote it? a moron?
                Yep! CW=Morons. Otherwise they might actual PROMOTE one of their highest rated dramas. But hey, that would make too much sense...

I think those types of descriptions are about all we can expect from this network.

Comment

one thing i like about the description is that it tells us absolutly nothing ol. its better then what they do with smallville when they give away the whole plotline lol.

Comment

i just saw a trailer. they didnt do good with that either. all it is was like a voice over talking about good and evil in different cultures and had like arabic and hebrew and stuff writing on the screen then just clips of dean in hell from the finale.

Comment

yeh the trailer sucked, but at least its not spoiler much!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                        i just saw a trailer. they didnt do good with that either. all it is was like a voice over talking about good and evil in different cultures and had like arabic and hebrew and stuff writing on the screen then just clips of dean in hell from the finale.

Yeah, I was so excited when I saw that there was finally a trailer out, but it was so disappointing I wanted so much more than that. The voice over guy was just cheesy IMHO. But, at least we got something. I'm just not sure it is going to convince anyone who's never seen the show to watch it.

Comment

ya the dude sounded like someone who does voice overs for like indie films trailers. atleast smallville showed some footage to the new season. the only so called spoiler this trailer gave was that its about like good and evil and this season there is supposed to be like god and satan talk. other then that it was like oh deans in hell. they could have atleast done something simple and have had like the shadow of dean rising from the grave or something. and maybe a voice over or something that says "back from the dead and ready to raise some hell".

Comment

the voice over was really cheesy

Comment

When is the premiere date? Is it still October 2'nd?

I remember telling my ex that the only thing that'd get Dean out of Hell would be a demon on the level of Satan themselves. Guess we'll see.

Comment

nope september 18th same as smallville.

ya but we probably wouldnt find out till the end of the season. unless it was azazel if he is really alive or something. like they say on south park "where was i going to go, Detriot?"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎