No announcement yet.

Renewed for sixth season

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewed for sixth season

Whoa! I'm extremely pleasantly surprised to see this, even if it is for a shorter season.

Comment

Unfortunately we’ll be waiting a whole year for the next season. It’s been announced that S6 will not premiere until summer of 2019

http://tvline.com/2018/05/15/agents-...6-summer-2019/

Comment

Makes sense. These last few episodes take place at the same time as Infinity War. Avengers 4 will likely start right after IW. So, S6 would (chronologically) take place after Avengers 4, regardless of when they'd air it. Meaning they'd spoil Avengers 4 (which may involve [SPOILER]Coulson being resurrected, after dying in the S5 finale.[/SPOILER]). Otherwise, they'd have to work from the ending of IW. Meaning, they'd be showing months of the aftermath of half of humanity being wiped out. Which could then prove inconsistent with the events of Avengers 4.

Comment

Glad it has been renewed. The final had me in tears.

[SPOILER]Not sure how they are going to do another season without Coulson. They seemed to be passing the torch to Daisy but then did the swerve to Mack. Surely it should be May that takes over as head. If I wasn't already highly looking forward to Captain Marvel I am now just so I can see Coulson again[/SPOILER]).

Comment

Originally posted by Who
            [SPOILER]Not sure how they are going to do another season without Coulson.
            My theory is that [SPOILER]they'll revive him in Avengers 4. In the episode "The Real Deal", Simmons remarks that the dead tissue in Coulson's body appears to have been dead for years. Meaning that when Coulson dies, his body would likely rapidly assume the appearance of a corpse, that's been dead for years. After which, he'd probably be buried in his old fake grave. So, in Avengers 4, it'll appear like Coulson's been dead for years, when the Avengers decide to revive him for some reason. And then, he comes back for S6 of AoS.[/SPOILER]

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎