#8.10 "Torn and Frayed"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #8.10 "Torn and Frayed"

Just the title.

The return of fairies? Supernatural: The Musical?

Glee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Only better.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
        Only better.
        At this point. Both shows are as awful.

Comment

When your favorite character is being written badly, sure. But for the others that watch this show for the brothers that were on from the beginning, nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
            When your favorite character is being written badly, sure. But for the others that watch this show for the brothers that were on from the beginning, nope.
            This forum used to have a lot more active users. I mean SPN forum. I doubt that it's because people don't have time, it's more that the show is running on nothing any longer.

Comment

The forum has always been slow during the summer hiatus. Your reasoning doesn't mean squat where there's nothing to talk about in the SPOILERS section.

Let alone, Supernatural has gotten more recognition in the last two years when it comes to more awards as well as not every single SPN viewer visits these forums. To say the forums are an indication that this show should have ended years ago is a bogus claim.
              Last edited by Anno_Domini; 09-18-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                Glee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                You hear "Don't Stop Believing" and you think of Glee?

Comment

I am so hoping for Supernatural: The Musical.....

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                    No. The best of Glee is worst than the worst of Supernatural.

Comment

...where did all this talk about Glee come in? A lot of episode titles were named after songs. This is no different.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
                        ...where did all this talk about Glee come in? A lot of episode titles were named after songs. This is no different.
                        Because sadly some people associate this song with Glee. I bet these people doesn't even know that the song is over 30 years old. I think this sucks 'cause when it comes to this song and tv-shows it should be remembered for The Sopranos not Glee. Anyway great song, great title but they should spell it like the song.

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
                          Because sadly some people associate this song with Glee. I bet these people doesn't even know that the song is over 30 years old. I think this sucks 'cause when it comes to this song and tv-shows it should be remembered for The Sopranos not Glee. Anyway great song, great title but they should spell it like the song.
                          That's what you get for letting Glee use your songs.
                          Last edited by luisl; 09-19-2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by luisl
                            That's what you get for letting Glee use your songs.
                            The ironic thing is that part of this sentence made me think of one of Paramore's songs, hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                              I don't know if you're a troll or just a really, really negative fan?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎