0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Keep This Episode Far Away
    0%

I give it a 10/10

I really liked the Roy and Arrow action at the beginning. Diggle being taken by A.R.G.U.S. We find out a bit about Isabel and get to see the relationship of team arrow evolve over the experience. Oliver trying to let felicity down a bit easy at the end. Diggle and Deathshot at the prison, saving lyla and getting out. Talking about the HIVE that hired him to kill his brother. The flashbacks were a great part, glad to see Shado & Slade alive and trying tohealhis wounds. I'm surprised that they only took Oliver and didn't capture shado who was back at the plane and Slade who was nearby Oliver when the cannon hit. Sara backstabbing Oliver but getting them to keep him alive. The flashbacks are getting a lot better. This episode was great and I hope next episode is good and not boring as it's about the trial and the count returning.

Comment

Good episode. I like the respect that Q. Lance gives to arrow now and how he let Roy go when he said he was working with arrow. It's cool to finally see Roy getting in on the action with Arrow, hopefully it progresses more and more as the season unfolds.

Lyla having been married to diggle was a surprise. I knew they had a connection but I didn't think being married was it.

hard to believe Ollie slept with Isabel. I feel like that's going to cause some issues down the road and I felt bad for felicity after that.

glad Roy and Thea didn't break up, they kinda need each other and don't really have anyone else to go to at the moment.

Deadshot having been hired to kill digs brother was a surprise as well and finding out H.I.V.E. hired him. From what I've read, H.I.V.E. is connected to ra's al ghul so it throws many possibilities as to what digs brother was doing or what he was a part of.

the flash backs are getting very interesting, I'm curious to how it all unfolds

Comment

I hope H.I.V.E. goes by the original Hierarchy of International Vengeance and Extermination rather than the New 52's Holistic Integration for Viral Equality. The former sounds completely sinister especially knowing that they use Deadshot at times for contract kills. And H.I.V.E. would be a perfect way to re-introduce Slade Wilson in present time since Deathstroke is involved with H.I.V.E. in the comics as well.

Yet another amazing episode by Arrow in a season where it doesn't seem like it can do no wrong(expect Laurel Lance's scenes, haha), and I really enjoyed the flashbacks this episode. Half of Slade's face burned and his body all messed up, the idea that Dr. Ivo is trying to recreate a serum that would cause enhanced strength and regenerative abilities. And even Olicity watching protests of S.T.A.R. Labs' particle accelerator. Even if things aren't staying on a "realism" front, these writers are bringing in some logic on how they can use powers and what have you. That's what I would like to see with the DCCU with that kind of thinking behind heroes and villains.

And Isabel definitely made me suspect she was Talia al Ghul this episode.
        Last edited by Anno_Domini; 11-13-2013, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thatoneguy
          Deadshot having been hired to kill digs brother was a surprise as well and finding out H.I.V.E. hired him. From what I've read, H.I.V.E. is connected to ra's al ghul so it throws many possibilities as to what digs brother was doing or what he was a part of.
          I don't think Ra's al Ghul has anything to do with H.I.V.E. but his daughter, Talia, was an agent of theirs, much like Deathstroke was.

Comment

I loved it I like that A.R.G.U.S. knows that Ollie is the Arrow; Diggle's brother was the target and H.I.V.E. hired Deadshot to kill him.

Comment

I thought it was very good episode nice to see a Deadshot again and the flashbacks are always great. We've got Amanda Waller now who's in charge of A.R.G.U.S as well would've been a nice if we got a Checkmate name drop in there too. HIVE mentioned as well.

STAR Labs particle accelerator mob.
              Last edited by maasaloo; 11-13-2013, 08:20 PM.

Comment

A full 10 for me. Really loved the island flashbacks as i'v kinda missed Ollies the past couple of weeks, good to see Slade and Shado, anyone think Slade might end up having some of that "miracle? Also loved the bit with Roy at the start as well as the Diggle and Lyla twist.

Comment

Amanda waller's shoes - is she the woman who employed Edward fyers? Last season, all we saw were those red high heels, and that was the first thing we saw when Amanda Waller was introduced.
                  I love it that Oliver got together with Isabel Rochev. It certainly adds dimension to that relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel_IV
                    A full 10 for me. Really loved the island flashbacks as i'v kinda missed Ollies the past couple of weeks, good to see Slade and Shado, anyone think Slade might end up having some of that "miracle? Also loved the bit with Roy at the start as well as the Diggle and Lyla twist.
                    That is what I was thinking when they were talking about "Miracle"; I was thinking Slade would have some eventually.

Comment

I loved this episode. Arrow is really clicking right now. Can't wait to see what they do next with the island story (a Slade sighting at last ), H.I.V.E., Miracle and Ivo. About time we got a Diggle focused episode and I felt they did a good job of taking his arc with Deadshot in a new direction. Romance was also prominent in this episode. And while I liked the Diggle-Lyla stuff, I am not sure what was the point in Oliver and Isabel sleeping together. Even if it was a one time thing. It kind of tainted the supposed Oliver-Laurel connection. And it created Olicity drama on top. What a mess, lol.

But romantic drama aside, it was a great episode. 8 out of 10.

Originally posted by Arrowaddict22
                      Amanda waller's shoes - is she the woman who employed Edward fyers? Last season, all we saw were those red high heels, and that was the first thing we saw when Amanda Waller was introduced.
                      That's also what I thought about the minute I saw that close up. I keep going back to Fyers' employer because I want to believe that the show hasn't forgotten about her. At the same time, why would A.R.G.U.S. hire someone to damage the Chinese economy?HOpefully the show will address this soon.
                      Last edited by costas22; 11-14-2013, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                        That is what I was thinking when they were talking about "Miracle"; I was thinking Slade would have some eventually.
                        I was thinking this as well. From my understanding, the key element where Slade Wilson became Deathstroke the Terminator was when he was the subject of an experiment that would enhance normal human reactions. That, combined with his current state of weakness, would suggest that Slade will at least start the process. Anyways, definitely agree that Slade will have some of the 'Miracle' stuff.

Hmm.... I wonder if the stuff from the Island flashbacks will end up being the same stuff Blood injected "the Mayor" with.

Comment

Whoa, another amazing episode. This season is just incredible right now. Can't wait for the next "Arrow-day".

Comment

Liked this episode cool seeing a Diggel episode. I liked the outcome to the Deadshot thing I think it makes a lot of sense that it was Diggle's brother that he was aiming at because he is Deadshot & he doesn't miss. The Island stuff is getting really good again I didn't no where they could take from how the Island ended last season but there doing a very good job. Slade for sure has a thing for Shado & that's what is going to cause the split & have him turn into Deathstroke.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22

That's also what I thought about the minute I saw that close up. I keep going back to Fyers' employer because I want to believe that the show hasn't forgotten about her. At the same time, why would A.R.G.U.S. hire someone to damage the Chinese economy?HOpefully the show will address this soon.

I was thinking Isabel could be fyers employer, she too wears heals and she is on "the list"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎