Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Per Russ Hamilton on Twitter (location manager), the script is out for EP 12 and EP 12 airs Jan 28th, 2014. No title yet.

Episode is titled "Sharp Teeth".

Comment

PLEASE be about Leviathans.

After the great flashbacks of Purgatory, I think Carver could make Leviathans interesting in the present day as well. That's not bashing Gamble....I thought she did them service, but she just could've done a bit more, as in spend more time on how Leviathans should be more intimidating.

Comment

The guy who plays Garth is tweeting he's in Vancouver to film for SPN. Considering they're on 912, it's probably this episode where he returns.

Comment

Suddenly I'm having visions of Garth the dentist removing the Bumbles sore tooth.

Comment

Garth..."Sharp Teeth"....

are we really getting Garth vs the Tooth Fairy? Maybe the TF's revenge and that's why he's been missing? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              Garth..."Sharp Teeth"....

are we really getting Garth vs the Tooth Fairy? Maybe the TF's revenge and that's why he's been missing? LOL.
              Y'know, out of curiosity I google Sharp Teeth and it's a book about lycanthropes.

Comment

I would really like it to be Benny returning.....

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                  PLEASE be about Leviathans.

After the great flashbacks of Purgatory, I think Carver could make Leviathans interesting in the present day as well. That's not bashing Gamble....I thought she did them service, but she just could've done a bit more, as in spend more time on how Leviathans should be more intimidating.
                  I agree that the Levis were a cool idea and well executed in terms of their badassness, but as with most seasons of Supernatural, they and Dick Roman both didn't get to dominate the season as the big bad; there were far too many filler eps that could have been cut down with a more focused story on the Levis. They should definitely be a threat to some extent still because they are still out there, just less organized with Dick Roman in Purgatory. I'd think that even if they weren't organized they'd be hunting for angels since now they have an abundant supply of them to munch on. Plus, if we can still have pagan Gods showing up, why not Levis?

Comment

Press release:

GARTH RETURNS - After finding out that Garth (guest star DJ Qualls) is in the hospital, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) go to check on him. Still carrying the guilt over Kevin, Dean lays into Garth about disappearing and demands to know where he's been. Garth makes an excuse and then hightails it away from the guys. Confused as to why Garth would run from them, Sam and Dean do some investigating and are stunned by what they find. John Showalter directed the episode written by Adam Glass (912).

Comment

I have a feeling that Garth will end up being a monster and will have to be put down.

Comment

I....don't care much for the character of Garth so this episode doesn't have me all that excited.

Comment

Welp, the CW promo spoiled that Garth is a werewolf.

Comment

Haha this is on IMDB right now for this episode:

Sam and Dean have found themselves stuck on an important case which they can't solve by themselves and decide the only way to crack it is to enroll the services of a demon. Not wanting Crowley to find out what they're up to, they summon and trap a crossroads demon, promising that if he helps them solve the case, they in turn will release him. Dean gives him the options: either help us or get ganked. Reluctantly agreeing to the deal and listening to their dilemma, the demon explains that the only way to help them get the info they require is to let them see the world through his eyes and explains how he can make it happen, but also warns that seeing the world through a demons eyes can be addictive for some people. After finding the answers they need through the blackened vision of the demon, the boys release him and head back to finish the case, but Dean has been left tainted with the addiction and is already trying to figure out how to trap more demons to feed his secret new obsession of "Demon Sight" without Sam or Crowley finding out.

Actually sounds kinda interesting in a silly way haha, too bad it's not true tho. Could be interesting. I'm really not looking forward to 2 horrible filler eps. Garth/werewolves and then a spa? ugh.
                            Last edited by Sotaris; 01-22-2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

A family of werewolves, eh?

Originally posted by Sotaris
                              Haha this is on IMDB right now for this episode:

Sam and Dean have found themselves stuck on an important case which they can't solve by themselves and decide the only way to crack it is to enroll the services of a demon. Not wanting Crowley to find out what they're up to, they summon and trap a crossroads demon, promising that if he helps them solve the case, they in turn will release him. Dean gives him the options: either help us or get ganked. Reluctantly agreeing to the deal and listening to their dilemma, the demon explains that the only way to help them get the info they require is to let them see the world through his eyes and explains how he can make it happen, but also warns that seeing the world through a demons eyes can be addictive for some people. After finding the answers they need through the blackened vision of the demon, the boys release him and head back to finish the case, but Dean has been left tainted with the addiction and is already trying to figure out how to trap more demons to feed his secret new obsession of "Demon Sight" without Sam or Crowley finding out.
                              The "demon vision" is something that either full-fledge demons have, or someone with part demon blood that can consume more blood as Sam went through in "Lucifer Rising", though. This may bring up a lot more inconsistencies than actually be a great episode, imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎