Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussing That Really Big Spoiler At The Finale's End (SPOILER WARNING)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pochemuchka
    Well, Barrowman had said about filming in July, so I'm guessing he's still amongst the living
    It could be with flashbacks maybe they might show in Nanba Parbat. They didn't show that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB
      Or it could be flashbacks.
      Look, man, don't do this to me. I *just* got past the crazy anxiousness. Lets all just pretend that Oliver would never lie.

Comment

Well, Malcolm being alive makes me hate Tommy's death even more. I know, Barrowman is the popular one, but villains do nothing for me and very, very rarely have. And I don't look forward to the almost inevitable grief-wallowing/blaming over Tommy's death from Malcolm. If he writes off Tommy as an acceptable sacrifice (or bringing it on himself), I'll be happier with it. That's just me.

Comment

Look, man, don't do this to me. I *just* got past the crazy anxiousness. Lets all just pretend that Oliver would never lie.
          Alright it was just guessing but I would okay if I'm wrong and Malcolm is still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Liriel
            Well, Malcolm being alive makes me hate Tommy's death even more. I know, Barrowman is the popular one, but villains do nothing for me and very, very rarely have. And I don't look forward to the almost inevitable grief-wallowing/blaming over Tommy's death from Malcolm. If he writes off Tommy as an acceptable sacrifice (or bringing it on himself), I'll be happier with it. That's just me.

I'm not going to pretend that I don't have a soft spot for Barrowman, because I do. But I've loved Malcolm as a villian even without that. It's so tragic. I have a thing for villains overall, though. They're, imo, usually more well developed than the heroes.

I don't think Malcolm is gonna wallow. I think it's going to make him completely effing lose it. If you think losing a spouse can make you go off the deep end, losing a kid is a billion times worse. The Dark Archer has the potential to become an even more ridiculously lethal villain here, because he has nothing to lose.

Comment

I'm not going to pretend that I don't have a soft spot for Barrowman, because I do. But I've loved Malcolm as a villian even without that. It's so tragic. I have a thing for villains overall, though. They're, imo, usually more well developed than the heroes.

I don't think Malcolm is gonna wallow. I think it's going to make him completely effing lose it. If you think losing a spouse can make you go off the deep end, losing a kid is a billion times worse. The Dark Archer has the potential to become an even more ridiculously lethal villain here, because he has nothing to lose.
              I'm with you; I'm a big Barrowman fan too. Love that man. We will see what happens.

Comment

Was not expecting Tommy to bite the dust at all. I was expecting Detective Lance, Malcolm or even Thea to die. But Tommy? Wow.

Comment

I don't think Malcolm died. I believed that Malcolm would die and Tommy would pull the Harry Osborn. Great work done by Colin and Stephen at the end. I would like to see Colin come back in flashbacks.

Comment

What if Malcolm did have another son, raised and trained in Nanda Parbat, named Arthur King ( just like in the comics) and the series finale of Arrow is Oliver and ARGUS versus this Merlyn and the entire League of Assassins including Ra's Al Ghul! That would be fricking awesome especially if by the time the series finale comes around ARGUS will have a great deal of members including Steve Trevor played by Jensen Ackles cause he looks exactly like Steve Trevor and Oliver, laurel, dig, felicity, Roy, and Thea have all become full time members. Also, hopefully, some time in that final season ( I would guess it would be season 5 since Ollie spent 5 years on the island and the last episode should have that final flashback of him setting the bush on fire with an arrow) Ollie can meet up with Batman , played by joe manganiello because he looks exactly like Bruce Wayne and batman and green arrow and argus can take down Ra's al Ghul and the league of assassins to end the series. Oh and also, Ollie proposes to laurel in that episode. This would then be a perfect way to tie in arrow the show with the upcoming justice league movie. The show would end in may of 2017 and it would be a perfect setup for the jla movie in summer of 2017. Here are more of my ideas : man of steel comes out this year (2013), the batman could come out 2015 as well as a Wonder Woman movie that same year in which Jensen Ackles portrays Steve Trevor once again and he is still one of the directors of argus in that movie so at the end he can recruit Wonder Woman (although she wouldn't appear on arrow cause of tv budget). Then in 2016, a worlds finest movie comes out and that sets up the jla movie as well. So in the jla movie we see Steve Trevor and the argus agents, including Ollie and the rest of the arrow team, gathering the most powerful superheroes (superman, batman, wmder woman, green lantern, flash and aquaman) in the world to stop darkseid and the parademons and then all of the argus agents become members of the league too. This would be a perfect way to tie arrow in with the DC Cinematic Universe and all of the people on arrow would also be able to work in a real movie.

i know that this probably won't happen at all, but I just like to have these long complex thongs about superheroes sometimes don't judge me

Comment

Thoughts not thongs

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB
                        I'm with you; I'm a big Barrowman fan too. Love that man. We will see what happens.
                        You know, I have genuinely never heard anyone say a bad word about Barrowman. Which is a shock, because you know that the average guy would've gotten into some serious trouble for all the flashing and groping he does.

But it's all okay because it's Barrowman. He has like this superpower that makes everyone love him.

Comment

Originally posted by Liriel
                          Try to imagine ho wmuch hate Tommy's death might generate in Malcolm which would make him an even more evil villain. A villain who might not be in the open anymore since Malcolm is a fugitive now.

Comment

Yeah pretty much this.

Comment

I am guessing they will pull a Smallville and have so called dead people return and everything go back to Normal by the 3rd episode. lol

Comment

Didn't see that one coming. Like most people, I thought they were going to take the Spiderman route and have Tommy take over his father's secret identity while two out of Moira, Thea, Diggle, Malcolm and Quentin died. (Although you could still say that Tommy's fate mirrored that of Harry's in Spiderman 3 )

The Tommy character had his ups and downs for me. Didn't like how much of his screentime revolved around the love triangle, but I will miss him. I am just glad they didn't turn him into a villain. It would have been a stretch for someone that was as good hearted to turn dark over a heart break. His end was more fitting of who he was imo.
                                Last edited by costas22; 05-16-2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎