Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clark/Lois Relationship Thread #18

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the Real 3D (which is different than just 3D as it uses 48 frames per second instead of 24 or 28 I forget-for standard film speed) So yes the frame rate in the Hobbit made you feel stoned for a minute which I also found nauseating so college in the 70's wasn't the smorgasbord of fun you see in movies. By the way where was all the free love I hear about that was going on in those days? Any way the effect wasn't as pronounced in MoS so it's 3D I really only noticed in the dream sequence and in the depth of field in the Smallville section. Isn't this the most boring post ever?

Comment

yeah boring very boring yes I agree, boring.

Comment

TNT got to S4 and today was Crusade day.

Comment

MOD NOTE: Just a reminder that if you just want to discuss MOS or Clois in Man of Steel, we have a forum that here: http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/forumd...f-Steel-(2013). Also, remember that discussions of illegal downloading, even joking about it, is against the rules and off-topic.

Comment

Remember how we laughed at this cover? Superman is supposed to be in front of Lois. It's similar to a panel from Superman:Birthright

Comment

yeah The laws of physics are a little off in that panel

Anyway

Have you seen this video?

Nice choreography!

Comment

Oh thats Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineKent
                  Yay! Do you think we will actually come up with a poll this time? We never managed one in the last thread. LOL.

2 Poll suggestions (I guess we don't actually have to choose 10 options)

Reveals to Lois
                  1. Blank - Clark lifts fallen pillars
                  2. Crimson - Clark super-leaps with Lois
                  3. Apocalypse - Clark super-speeds to rescue Lois
                  4. Infamous - Clark gives Lois the scoop
                  5. Idol - Lois hears Clark as The Blur
                  6. Salvation - The Blur kisses Lois
                  7. Isis - Clark tells all

(could also include Luthor - reveal to AU Lois)

Best Clois 'thing'
                  1. Buttons
                  2. Donuts
                  3. Hair touching
                  4. Chest touching
                  5. Arm punches
                  6. Porch Swing
                  7. Flannel Shirts
                  8. Red, Blue and Yellow clothes
                  9. Elevators
                  I'm going to go against the majority here and say that I think the poll should be the reveals and think the Luthor reveal scene should be added as well.

*ducks and hides for not being in the majority*

Originally posted by Rianna
                  Are you gonna get all "The crown is mine, *****"

YES! LOVE IT

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                  OMG still one of my most fav moments on the show! I still die every time he says it
                  Poor chloe but so funny.. that and Martha Kent lalaing in the kitchen (that had to traumatize Clark ) and the "A little close to the boob' Bit.. While I seriously dislike the ep spell (except for the clois moments) this ep I love.. ..
                  Agree. I remember when this episode aired and my few friends who watched SV were talking about Clana at the end and I was like, "Are you kidding me? CLOIS! Lois knew Clark enough to tell him to dance with Lana and the look she had when he did leave to go dance with Lana said it all. Also, Clark clearly didn't protest going to prom with Lois too much, there was also the look he had when she came to the top of the stairs in the dress, it said it all." It was one of the season 4 episodes that gave me hope that one day we would see Clois in SV.

his girly voice when he says "Seriously, Mr Kent, you can't stop me"

Oh gosh, I need to rewatch that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineKent
                    Yay! Do you think we will actually come up with a poll this time? We never managed one in the last thread. LOL.

2 Poll suggestions (I guess we don't actually have to choose 10 options)

Reveals to Lois
                    1. Blank - Clark lifts fallen pillars
                    2. Crimson - Clark super-leaps with Lois
                    3. Apocalypse - Clark super-speeds to rescue Lois
                    4. Infamous - Clark gives Lois the scoop
                    5. Idol - Lois hears Clark as The Blur
                    6. Salvation - The Blur kisses Lois
                    7. Isis - Clark tells all

(could also include Luthor - reveal to AU Lois)

Best Clois 'thing'
                    1. Buttons
                    2. Donuts
                    3. Hair touching
                    4. Chest touching
                    5. Arm punches
                    6. Porch Swing
                    7. Flannel Shirts
                    8. Red, Blue and Yellow clothes
                    9. Elevators
                    ''Clois things'' here. I can't resist sexy stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Genny

Agree. I remember when this episode aired and my few friends who watched SV were talking about Clana at the end and I was like, "Are you kidding me? CLOIS! Lois knew Clark enough to tell him to dance with Lana and the look she had when he did leave to go dance with Lana said it all. Also, Clark clearly didn't protest going to prom with Lois too much, there was also the look he had when she came to the top of the stairs in the dress, it said it all." It was one of the season 4 episodes that gave me hope that one day we would see Clois in SV.
                      I am with you. But I've had the hope feeling in other eps that had others all crying and upset. Like for me Infamous cafe scene..that was a hope scene to me because Clark showed up dressed up and swallowed and looked bothered and and even a bit surprised at Lois text lie. ANd her reaction too..and I looked at my mom after the episode ended (first time it aired) and said "We are so getting clois for sure next season" and I did a happy dance. Because I knew.. there is no way you show both characters having issues like that and NOT hook 'em up. Unless of course you are a completely stupid writer or the show gets canceled.

Comment

Anyway

Have you seen this video?

Nice choreography!
                        that put a big smile on my face

Comment

Well, It's now September, there's 3 more months left in the year, don't you think we should do something big to celebrate what's left of the 75th Cloisversery?

Comment

Why don't we do something along the lines of our "holiday one shot projects" with the theme being Clois's 75th anniversary. It could be the 75th time they've both pulled all nighters at the Planet. Or the 75th time they broke the porch swing. Just 75th anniversary for your individual bunnies. Any takers for a little project?

Comment

Originally posted by malft
                              Why don't we do something along the lines of our "holiday one shot projects" with the theme being Clois's 75th anniversary. It could be the 75th time they've both pulled all nighters at the Planet. Or the 75th time they broke the porch swing. Just 75th anniversary for your individual bunnies. Any takers for a little project?
                              I can try lol.. lately trying to get back to writing hasn't been easy but who knows

Comment

How the heck do you find the time Jenny? It's seems like you have like a hundred things to do on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎