Collapse
No announcement yet.

#9.08

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I wouldn't just kick my friend out to be killed that's for certain and I know that Dean in previous seasons never would have done that either.

Yeah, I agree. Dean would have tried finding ways to help both. That Ezekiel had to in essence threaten to kill Sam is about the only reason I find Dean's actions understandable to a point. If it'd been any other consequence to his brother, then Cas would still be in the bunker. Mainly because Dean would've kicked the crap out of Ezekiel. Substitute "Bobby" for "Cas" and you'd get the same results. Cas, Bobby, and Sam are the three Dean would most die for.

And if Dean didn't arm Cas to the hilt while saying goodbye then, yeah. Totally not Dean IMO.

Even as a Cas fan myself, I'm still hoping for the day until he gets killed or something so the series can lose "fans" like you.

Wow. Nice bullying, Anno. I've noticed it in several threads.

Comment

Originally posted by blue sunflower
      Yeah, I agree. Dean would have tried finding ways to help both. That Ezekiel had to in essence threaten to kill Sam is about the only reason I find Dean's actions understandable to a point. If it'd been any other consequence to his brother, then Cas would still be in the bunker. Mainly because Dean would've kicked the crap out of Ezekiel. Substitute "Bobby" for "Cas" and you'd get the same results. Cas, Bobby, and Sam are the three Dean would most die for.

And if Dean didn't arm Cas to the hilt while saying goodbye then, yeah. Totally not Dean IMO.

Wow. Nice bullying, Anno. I've noticed it in several threads.[/COLOR]
      Thank you for understanding my point of it all. I don't quite understand Anno at all. Why does he have to be so rude because people don't agree with him? :S And he has done so to other members too.

Comment

Wow. Nice bullying, Anno. I've noticed it in several threads.[/COLOR]
        Oh yes, it's quite the bullying when Anu always bashes the actual two main characters of the show. Nor is it bullying to say I'm tired of complaints towards Sam and Dean. Readin'g Anu's posts is like reading every single comment on Spoiler TV. Might want to know what the definition of actual bullying is. Saying that I'll be glad when a character dies, thus he wouldn't watch because he only cares about that character, isn't bullying. It's blunt honesty because that would simply be the truth. He wouldn't care for this series at all, and that's NOT being a fan.
        Last edited by Anno_Domini; 11-10-2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
          Thank you for understanding my point of it all. I don't quite understand Anno at all. Why does he have to be so rude because people don't agree with him? :S And he has done so to other members too.
          Actually, I don't. But whatever floats your boat!

Comment

Thank you for understanding my point of it all.

It's a good point, considering it's out of character for Dean to just let Cas go like that, and I've seen it mentioned all over.

I'm hoping in the next episode we find that Cas mentions he's not upset because he knows Dean wouldn't make him leave without a good reason, even if Dean can't right now tell him what that is.

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
            Oh yes, it's quite the bullying when Anu always bashes the actual two main characters of the show.
            Yeah, actually it is bullying, but whatever. At least Anu stays on topic and says things that are interesting.

Comment

Actually, again, it has nothing to do with "bullying". And once again, know what that actually is before you just toss that word around so carelessly. Anu has repeatedly said how he feels about Castiel and how he feels about everyone else on the series and it's tiring to hear over and over and over. Sorry, didn't know that not everyone can say how they feel

We can all stay on topic if need to be, such as how you could have yourself when the topic was changed back to ONLY this episode. So, want to stay on topic and stay on relevance? Then cool.

Comment

Why is everyone ganging up on Anno? He's the most consistent and thoughtful poster in this section.

blue sunflower, I don't know why you're defending a troll. Anu has admitted he doesn't care for the show at all besides his undying love for Castiel, which he loves to rub in everyone's face. He's also posted some pretty inflammatory things, some directed towards Anno.

Comment

Thank you gmster, I appreciate that, but I'd prefer if we all just get back on topic and that's specifically for this episode.

Comment

Anu has repeatedly said how he feels about Castiel and how he feels about everyone else on the series and it's tiring to hear over and over and over.

Anu has admitted he doesn't care for the show at all besides his undying love for Castiel, which he loves to rub in everyone's face.

So what.

Anyhoo, this isn't looking like an episode I'm interested in watching.

Comment

Anu has repeatedly said how he feels about Castiel and how he feels about everyone else on the series and it's tiring to hear over and over and over.
                      Anu has admitted he doesn't care for the show at all besides his undying love for Castiel, which he loves to rub in everyone's face.

So what. You do the same thing with your biases.

Anyhoo, this isn't looking like an episode I'm interested in watching.

Comment

What biases?

I enjoy all of the characters of Supernatural. I have said I like Castiel as well, and only making a point of if he died, Anu would stop watching or caring. But, as I said, move on now. Back to the topic at hand, which is episode 8, "Rock and A Hard Place".

Comment

What biases?

Well, there's your comments in this thread for starters....

Anu would stop watching or caring.

Big deal. That doesn't make it any different from a ton of other people who watch shows, nor does it make them any less of a fan. Dude, Lost alone would lose viewers by the ton when they killed off certain characters. I've stopped watching a ton of shows when my favorite character left. Many shows and viewers are reliant on a character that isn't part of the "core" and/or overshadows the others in an ensemble. Fonzie, Urkel, Castiel, etc. etc. etc. come to mind.

I do, BTW, like how you're trying to hide under the hat of a mod when you're being called on your behavior. But I've said what I wanted to say, so feel free to have the last word.
                          Last edited by blue sunflower; 11-10-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

I really don't want to continue this, but since you did say I can have the last word, and I have no problem with that...

ahem....

Well, there's your comments in this thread for starters....
                            You're trying so hard to start something out of nothing just by this statement alone. Nothing with what I've said has anything to do with being biased. That would be Anu, someone you're trying to defend. Anu is the one that is biased over only one character, not caring about anyone else, even the MAIN two characters of the series. When you actually show me something that supports of me being biased, then you'll have a point.

Big deal. That doesn't make it any different from a ton of other people who watch shows, nor does it make them any less of a fan. Dude, Lost alone would lose viewers by the ton when they killed off certain characters. I've stopped watching a ton of shows when my favorite character left. Many shows and viewers are reliant on a character that isn't part of the "core" and/or overshadows the others in an ensemble. Fonzie, Urkel, Castiel, etc. etc. etc. come to mind.
                            Then what's the big deal of me even bringing it to light and saying that would be perfectly fine for me when he does stop watching if Castiel dies just because he doesn't seem to support, at all, over Sam or Dean's arcs or what have you. Please, enlighten me on why I can't do such.

I do, BTW, like how you're trying to hide under the hat of a mod when you're being called on your behavior. But I've said what I wanted to say, so feel free to have the last word.
                            And please, someone's actually already saying how I'm not the "bully" you suspect I am. Or perhaps you just don't care what anyone else says about me only because YOU think I am some kind of "bully".

Comment

Moving on....
                              I think this is the episode that I seem to know the least about what it is and how it fits in the overall first half of the season.
                              Threads/arcs:
                              - Sam's recovery -- is he better, what is his actual status
                              - Mystery of Ezekiel - motives, "health" status
                              - Dean & consent
                              - Dean & lying
                              - Crowley is just bubbling in the background as of now, Abbadon the same
                              - Cas being human and his role in the world

So... where does THIS episode fit. As I mentioned earlier, I can see the consent thing. But how is this building us up to the mid-season finale (the next ep). Do people think this is a one-off MOTW or can anyone see a link to the big showdown w/ Metatron?

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
                                Moving on....
                                I think this is the episode that I seem to know the least about what it is and how it fits in the overall first half of the season.
                                Threads/arcs:
                                - Sam's recovery -- is he better, what is his actual status
                                - Mystery of Ezekiel - motives, "health" status
                                - Dean & consent
                                - Dean & lying
                                - Crowley is just bubbling in the background as of now, Abbadon the same
                                - Cas being human and his role in the world

So... where does THIS episode fit. As I mentioned earlier, I can see the consent thing. But how is this building us up to the mid-season finale (the next ep). Do people think this is a one-off MOTW or can anyone see a link to the big showdown w/ Metatron?
                                Well, considering we see Ezekiel with Metatron in the next episodes, I'm gonna guess he's gonna show up in this one just to create build-up. I wouldn't necessarily believe this won't be a MOTW, but there will maybe have something in it that ties to the next episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎