Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Oliver Queen dead? (Spoilers/Speculation)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah obviously there is gonna be some resurrecting action coming up either LP or maybe even take a look back into the quiver days.... except ther is no green lantern... yet

Comment

When Oliver said "After IT happened." I feel this was something about his wife and child. I think his son died, that's why he join League Of Assassins. So, who's gonna save Oliver? My bet on Tatsu a.k.a Katana. I feel Oliver make her a favor (might be save her from something) and she might've save him for return. Actually a lot of people talking about Malcolm but why did he wanna help him? Give him a second chance to defeat Ra's Al Ghul? I don't think so. He's enough selfish for that:/

On the other hand, that biyotech company's research could've taken by A.R.G.U.S and they might be create super-antibiotic. So, could it be?

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
        He's not dead. But it looks like the show will finally do away with it's 100% realism policy (which they've stretched in the past, but never broken). No way does Oliver survive this naturally. Whether it's the Pit or some other supernatural way.
        The only thing i can think of is if Barry somehow managed to get there and help him land safely, and get him to medical care in a flash. But this seems unrealistic, since we know Barry is up to his neck in R/F issues right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy1991
          The miracle herbal tea leaves from season 1 is going to make an reappearance! Maybe that's how the pit made...
          Oh yeah, i forgot about that. It is possible Ollie let the guy kill him and then was gonna down some of that after wards?

Comment

Yes, he's dead. Yes, he will be back. Oliver won't die for good until the end of season 6 when Stephen Amell's contract expires and they bring in Conor Hawke as the new Arrow.

Comment

I doubt they actually killed him (even temporarily). The Flash side of this universe is where the more fantastical elements are going to stay (this was proven by Guggenheim saying that he didn't see them making it so that Ray could shrink). We likely won't see him in the present for a little while, but he's not dead.

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
                Yup he's dead. The show was fun while it lasted.

Oh wait, there's more episodes?? Hmm....[SPOILER]lazurus pit?[/SPOILER]
                What is the lazurus pit?

Comment

Originally posted by ashutosh0710
                  What is the lazurus pit?

Comment

I believe he is dead but will get brought back by the lazarus pit, here is my theory and speculation...malcom obviously knew oliver could not take ra's, but i bet he knew he would at least earn his respect and that ra's himself would take him to nandu parbat and put him in the lazarus pit.. But if thats the case why would he even set it up for oliver to fight him anyway?? heres why, because he was in the league, he knows that if Ra's has a challenge by combat that Ra's will have to leave the temple(where the pit is at) and travel to this sacred ground for the fight, giving him an opening to go to the temple with his son (tommys) body to be resurected.. then leaves the question why would malcom drug and trick thea into killing sara?? i dont believe he did trick her or drug her, i bet he promised her that they would bring sara back as well but this was the only way to get "The Arrow" to fight Ra's and give them their opening....this is purely speculation but it never really touched on the fact that malcom was the one responsible for his son, you would think as devistated as he was about his wife, so much that he wanted to destroy the glades, losing his son who he showed he loved would be devistating, and as calm and collected as malcom has been i think that has been because all along he has had a plan to get tommy back..

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy1991
                      The miracle herbal tea leaves from season 1 is going to make an reappearance! Maybe that's how the pit made...
                      It lloked actully that Ollie packed a small leather pouch when he left Starling City. I would be very surprised if this didn't contain the herb. I mean the least he had to expect is getting somewhat hurt while going toe to toe with Ra's al Ghul.

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemix
                        It lloked actully that Ollie packed a small leather pouch when he left Starling City. I would be very surprised if this didn't contain the herb. I mean the least he had to expect is getting somewhat hurt while going toe to toe with Ra's al Ghul.
                        That herb has been shown to clense the body of toxin's, not recover from physical injuries though so I don't see what good it will do here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
                          That herb has been shown to clense the body of toxin's, not recover from physical injuries though so I don't see what good it will do here.
                          I believe it was mentioned that the herb also accellerated recovery from wounds but I agree, the herb along with other salves was used on Slade after Ivo's attack and it wasn't able to save him from dying, they had to inject him with mirakuru.

Comment

I am going to say that before Oliver left the arrow cave to go to the fight he injected himself with Mirakuru. This way if he lost the fight he would come back to life.

Comment

I really hope that they would come with sensible explanation and it's not going to be dying and being resurrected. Really, the death should be something final and irreversible - only then it has a proper emotional meanining. So far all of the characters, who came back, didn't actually die. In Merlyn case it's a far-fetched explanation, but let's just suppouse, that he was not stabbed through the heart (has dextrocardia perhaps? ). It's tv show based on comics, but it should be at least a bit grounded in the reality...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDevil
                                I believe it was mentioned that the herb also accellerated recovery from wounds but I agree, the herb along with other salves was used on Slade after Ivo's attack and it wasn't able to save him from dying, they had to inject him with mirakuru.
                                I could be wrong but didn't Oliver use the herbs on Diggle when Diggle was shot be Deadshot? That would have been a physical wound.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎