#6.17 "My Heart Will Go On"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhamBamThankUSam
    but it seems out there.
    And what's funny is because that's saying a lot when it comes to Supernatural, lol. I sure do like the whole concept of this episode, it's just the Titanic idea is something I need to see to actually get an understanding.

Comment

How do you kill off fate? Seems almost like trying to kill off Death.

Comment

Beaver assures us that Bobby didn't walk away from Rufus' grave unscathed, which we'll see in the upcoming episode "My Heart Will Go On." He says, "That deals a little bit with Bobby's response to Rufus's death. There's some resolution there."

Comment

So maybe the order number was just a mistake and "My Heart Will Go On" was meant to always go after episode 16.

Edit: So remember what we heard about Castiel having some issues with the overwhelming power he'll have? What if he is the one who kills Fate with a weapon from Heaven?
          Last edited by Anno_Domini; 03-25-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

That's a good theory, seems very possible. 'Cause I seriously doubt Sam and Dean is gonna waste Fate, I just don't see that happening.

Comment

It would definitely make the most sense seeing as how it'll be kinda stupid, imo, if Sam and Dean end up killing Fate and will add up to the progression of Castiel's season arc. Plus, if Castiel killed Fate, it'll make more recognition of when Balthazar said Castiel "tore the script" back in "The Third Man".

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                It would definitely make the most sense seeing as how it'll be kinda stupid, imo, if Sam and Dean end up killing Fate and will add up to the progression of Castiel's season arc. Plus, if Castiel killed Fate, it'll make more recognition of when Balthazar said Castiel "tore the script" back in "The Third Man".
                That doesn't make a lick of sense,IMO

Comment

Originally posted by txluvstom
                  That doesn't make a lick of sense,IMO

The only thing I can think of is why you said that is because you're being a smartass or I hurt your feelings from the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
                    Beaver assures us that Bobby didn't walk away from Rufus' grave unscathed, which we'll see in the upcoming episode "My Heart Will Go On." He says, "That deals a little bit with Bobby's response to Rufus's death. There's some resolution there."
                    That's good to know. Sometimes it seems like the boys and Bobby don't get to deal with the aftermath of the death of others (I'm thinking of Ellen and Jo specifically), so it will be nice to see Bobby's response to that.

Comment

Well, they couldn't really deal with Ellen and Jo's death since they were in the middle of the Apocalypse, lol.

Comment

More stills from the episode:

There are a couple more, but they're just different angles of the same scenes.
                        Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 03-30-2011, 02:22 AM.

Comment

My response to this episode:
                          'Titanic' Theme Song My Heart Will Go On Celine Dion1997

haha

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                            I totally agree. I don't get it at all. Why is Fate angry with Sam & Dean? :S And why do they have to kill her?:S
                            Same questions I have... Very weird...

Comment

‘SUPERNATURAL’: A TITANIC-SIZED TWIST
                              Has the wait been long enough for you? Well, lucky for you, the first new episode of Supernatural in six weeks is all you’ve been waiting for — a little mythology, a lot of one-liners, and a heck of a twist.
                              In the April 15 episode, titled “My Heart Will Go On,” Sam and Dean find themselves in an altered reality where everything — from the not-Impala they drive (horror!) to the career of Celine Dion — is different as a result of the Titanic not sinking. But once Supernatural fans get a glimpse of how the ship’s safe arrival to the U.S. affects the world, you might find yourself wishing, like Balthazar (who’s behind the altered world), that the ship never sank. Particularly when you see the circumstances under which Ellen (Samantha Ferris) returns to the fold. If you, like me, bawled like a baby when she and Jo (Alona Tal) were killed off last season, you might shed more than a tear during this episode.
                              Also great? Many bromantic moments between Dean, Sam, and the “dirty-trenchcoat-wearing angel who’s in love” with them. Not my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
                                Also great? Many bromantic moments between Dean, Sam, and the “dirty-trenchcoat-wearing angel who’s in love” with them. Not my words.
                                Bromantic moments and Castiel in love?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎