Collapse
No announcement yet.

#6.17 "My Heart Will Go On"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Ausiello has a sneak peek of the new My Heart Will Go on trailer at:

Warning: Spoiler Alert for Smallville, Bones, Castle, The Good Wife, The Office before you get to the trailer.

The trailer is embedded/streamed on the web page and I couldn't link to that directly.

Last edited by Arashi_Song; 04-05-2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

^^ I gotta say this episode sounds so weird :P

Comment

Nothing could be weirder than The French Mistake...

Comment

Some new scoop:

Hi Sandra, I am a BIG fan of both Glee and Supernatural, and I love reading your recaps and spoilers! That being said, I have been praying to our dear lord Grilled Cheesus for news that Supernatural will be renewed for a seventh season. Any chance for some savory Supernatural news? -Jackie

Unless a certain network is looking for a fight, I’m guessing Supernatural is well on its way to renewal. I say that as a fan, of course. And as a warning [cracks knuckles]. On the matter of scoop, I’ll take Supernatural for $400. You know the alternate Titanic-twisted world I mentioned last week? Here’s one change you didn’t see coming in the alt-verse: Bobby’s salvage business has a different na
          me — B & E Scrap Yard. This fact is more important than you think.

Comment

So Bobby and Ellen are married in this universe?

Comment

Yes, supposedly. Whoever didn't die in the Titanic probably, down the line, had a daughter that ended up marrying Ellen's husband and so Ellen is now with Bobby.

I do like the idea, shown in the new promo, with Balthazar saying history can be changed now since Sam and Dean stopped the Apocalypse.

Comment

Gotta love awkward "We have to change the Universe back even though you'll be dead..." discussions

Comment

Isn't a preview clip suppose to post today??

Comment

It'll probably be up tomorrow or Wednesday.

Comment

this episode does sound weird.

Comment

Preview Clip's Posted!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        Last edited by Arashi_Song; 04-11-2011, 07:37 PM.

Comment

So they're trying to die?

Comment

hahah that one was funny! :P Maybe they're trying to die to meet fate?

Comment

haha, looks interesting. The dogs made me think of Mystery Spot.

Comment

So, funny thing...I just realized that I'm not hoping for the episode to air Friday, mostly because I am just waiting for the CW to push SPN back a week, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎