Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Ausiello 5/10

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kristin Kreuk was AT the wrap party which makes here far more likely than MM...that said where does warehouse 13 film at? Because AA is a series regular this season...if it is vancouver then it could be him...

Comment

SERIOUS QUESTIONS to consider...

1) Can a younger brother become an identical twin? I don't think Jimmy will rise from the grave or this'll beat MARVEL ZOMBIES to the punch line.

2) How can Lana be at the wedding without poisoning Clark?

That leaves it to Perry, someone in the Justice League, or some random series old character like bringing bug guy back.

Comment

Going by what the SHOE guys said it can't be Perry, which is why I bet on AA.

Comment

Originally posted by Luthor5339
          2) How can Lana be at the wedding without poisoning Clark?
          She got the suit fixed/removed

Originally posted by Sherl
          Going by what the SHOE guys said it can't be Perry, which is why I bet on AA.
          They just going off spoilers that are out there, they don't have an inside track with the show

Comment

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaabe!!

Comment

yes is not Perry

My money is in Ashmore

----- Added 58 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Krissy235
              Gaaaaaaaaaaaaabe!!
              going by the "all-is-about-Chloe" interview I wouldn't pass them
              Last edited by LorelaiG; 05-10-2011, 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                They just going off spoilers that are out there, they don't have an inside track with the show
                Actually no, they were like 70% spoiled about things on the Finale. They do have actual info.

Comment

She got the suit fixed/removed
                  I'm pretty sure it wasn't the suit. The suit gave her powers. Toy Man rigged a device that flooded and poisoned her entire body with kryptonite. Or that's how I remember it. The suit certainly wasn't that way before Toyman or else super sex would have hurt a lot! (Or was super sex earlier episode?)

Comment

But think about it. Let's say it were Kristin making the cameo. She can't be at Clark's wedding in her Kryptonite-powered condition, and if she was, they'd need much more than just a cameo to explain why and how that would be possible.

Not ruling it out, but a cameo by her doesn't seem like it would help the finale.

McKean's tweets suggest to me that it'll be him. An appearance by Ashmore would be great, but seems like wishful thinking given the circumstances around the character and the initial problem with the *first* Jimmy being Aaron's age.

Comment

Originally posted by Luthor5339
                      I'm pretty sure it wasn't the suit. The suit gave her powers. Toy Man rigged a device that flooded and poisoned her entire body with kryptonite. Or that's how I remember it. The suit certainly wasn't that way before Toyman or else super sex would have hurt a lot! (Or was super sex earlier episode?)
                      The suit was designed to suck up kryptonite, per Lex

Comment

The suit was designed to suck up kryptonite, per Lex
                        ...I wonder if the suit sucks up gold kryptonite...

Comment

Originally posted by DocCRP
                          Now that would be an awesome cameo. Not only does she appear - she saves the day.

I'd love seeing zombified Jimmy Olson though. That'd rock!

I mean, both have huge inconsistencies and implausibilities with them. A krypto Lana or zombie Jimmy - as our final freak of the week!
                          Last edited by Luthor5339; 05-10-2011, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DocCRP
                            Lol they never got into that, although if it only sucks up Green K, then it opens up a huge plothole why don't they just grab blue K, per Harvest there is a big supply of it just outside the city

As for cameo, I know they won't consider either of these big enough but I want Shelby or Jeff the Intern

Comment

Lana could interact with Clark while he is under the influence of gold k couldn't she...regardless it is either KK or AA...

Comment

Somehow the words "surprise cameo" seem like someone we've never seen before vice a returning character.

So... who would be cool?
                                First, I'll cross out Batman and Wonder Woman because they've said "no" a thousand times now.
                                Second, what about a famous newscaster (other than Perry) reporting on the disaster?
                                Third, Jerry Seinfeld. Well, why the heck not? He's a huge fan. he could do a Kevin Smith sort of cameo. Or Kevin Smith for that matter.
                                Fourth, Brandon Routh. Because that would be a nice touch. Just a passerby kind of a cameo.
                                Fifth, Jay Leno or some other late-night comedian.
                                Sixth, .... you get my point. Surely there is someone who is completely NOT related to Smallville but is a big enough star that they'd be instantly recognized. It would have to be someone who'd do it for cheap or free.

I'm putting my money on Seinfeld.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎