Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transformers 4 & 5

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So TF4 has grossed 231 million in China. I guess that the hate culture has not permeated the language barrier.

Comment

• T4:AOE has made $752,531,000 and is expected to cruise over the $1b mark shortly with the film set to open up in more countries.

Long live the king.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=transformers4.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by DA_Champion
        hate culture
        Those words are so filled with buzz.

If there is this culture of hate against Michael Bay's Transformers it's not exactly the most dangerous thing in the world.

If it helps Bay make better movies (and apparently it does to some extent):
        “I used to get bothered by it, but I think it's good to get the dialogue going,” Bay said. “It makes me think, and it keeps me on my toes, so it's good.”

Bay's wrong about one thing though:
        “They love to hate, and I don't care; let them hate,” Bay said. “They're still going to see the movie! I think it's good to get a little tension. Very good.”

Nope, won't go see it. Saw the first movie on TV and bits of two and three (got bored). I've learned my lesson. Well, actually Pearl Harbor thought me that.
        Last edited by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow; 07-13-2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Don't be dissing the god that is Michael Bay. TF5 here we come and you'll be going to see it like the rest of us or watch it eventually on the tele.

Comment

• Its officially the biggest movie of the year worldwide. Love seeing fans line up to see a movie no matter what critics say.

Plus like I said before every critic who trashed and ripped T4 to shreds will do the same thing to TMNT when it comes out because its Michael Bay. All that will do is motivate fans to prove them wrong just like they did with Extinction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin 3:16
              Its officially the biggest movie of the year worldwide. Love seeing fans line up to see a movie no matter what critics say.

Plus like I said before every critic who trashed and ripped T4 to shreds will do the same thing to TMNT when it comes out because its Michael Bay. All that will do is motivate fans to prove them wrong just like they did with Extinction.
              Needs another 20-25 million domestic to surpass DoFP.

Movie of the year will probably be Hunger Games 3.

Comment

• Could be Hobbit too as the big movie since its the final movie in the series.

Im just glad Transformers is doing well. Love it and thought it was amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by maasaloo
                  TF5 here we come and you'll be going to see it like the rest of us or watch it eventually on the tele.
                  If I eventually do (which I doubt) It's morbid curiosity at best - like watching a trainwreck.

It's like what (I believe) Plinkett said. You know it's dead already, now you just have to do the autopsy and find out what killed/bayed it.
                  Last edited by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow; 07-14-2014, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• I've been a fan of this series, but I can't believe how bad Age of Extinction was.... I'm still trying to process my disgust for it and my new-found hatred for Michael Bay... lol Honestly I thought the movie was a steaming pile of horse s***. It had absolutely zero likable characters. Not a single character, human or robot, was likable. Mark Wahlberg sucked in this, or his character sucked, not sure which. Every single character sucked. A movie can be stupid but still fun, but this movie wasn't even brainless popcorn fun -- it wasn't fun in the slightest, just filled with negativity (a lot like this review unfortunately). It was just a life-draining experience filled with bad writing and even worse characters. Has Michael Bay sold his soul to the great Satan? By far the worst, most joyless and cynical Transformers film of the series. My only hope for light at the end of this very dark tunnel is that when Optimus rocketed himself into space at the end of the movie, he never returns.

Comment

• Age of Extinction has passed the billion $ worldwide mark. Michael Bay is god.

Comment

• Thanks for share the post with us.

Comment

• Michael Bay has taken to Instagram to reveal that the official title of the fifth Transformers movie -- Transformers: The Last Knight.
                            Last edited by darkphoenix21; 08-02-2016, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Sorry but, they REALLY need to stop with these, they just get worse and worse as they go. It's hurting me in the childhood, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎