This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Odyssey?"

What did you think?
    10 - Awesomer than Felicity Smoak. If that's possible.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Lamer than Eddie Fyers' non-mustache
    0%

Loved it 10/10 I just want to know one thing what is the dragon tattoo all about?

Comment

only 12 mins in, but love it! But really, why a commerical there?

Comment

I have to say this is the first time I actually voted 10. This was a great episode you see Oliver change, he actually realizes that he was an ass/spoiled rich kid when he was younger and wants to do something noble. He learns at least one kick ass move to disarm a man of his gun. He gets his first friend/mentor in Slade Wilson, awesome! Felicity becomes a "member" of the "arrow clan". She is immediately shown as having different but useful skills next to Diggle. More of Diggle's background and Felicty stating that she wants to find Walter, which I'm guessing will push Oliver against Moira at some point in the future. The two identical tattoos, Shado and the mention of Salde's family. Some great on liners. This was just such a great episode and it had very few present day cast in it. Next week will go back to normal formula we will get yet another character that is "Destined" to become part of the arrow clan.

Comment

Okay, who gave it a 1? Come out of hiding! (Is it a bitter Justin Hartley fan?)

Comment

not me, still, 23 mins in and pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              Okay, who gave it a 1? Come out of hiding! (Is it a bitter Justin Hartley fan?)
              not me, but it could be because there was too much Felicity...

Comment

lol, great ep, barring i missing about 15mins with comericals. My dad is already joking about the 'frat' cave.

Comment

Loved it! Flawless episode, and best episode of the series so far.

Comment

This was a really good episode. Loved it!

Comment

Joe, Wintergreen and Shado references. Yep, I am a happy camper after tonight's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                        Joe, Wintergreen and Shado references. Yep, I am a happy camper after tonight's episode.
                        Ahh yes, Wintergreen, as in [SPOILER]Deathstorke's butler [/SPOILER], Joe [SPOILER]Jericho[/SPOILER], and Shado. I was actually wondering when they would have her (Shado) or someone in her likeness appear.

Comment

Great episode. I just love it when they focus on the island. I can't wait to see more of these scenes. Come next week. BRING IT!

Comment

If there was an episode that has the most flashbacks, it's this one. Also this episode has the most focus on Oliver than any other episode, but it's mainly flashbacks. I wish they'd use this much focus on Oliver in the present time. There was no cliffhanger to last week between Green Arrow and Moira. When Oliver declared Moira off-limits, it rendered whatever Felicity and Diggle did in the last few episodes to be redundant. When Oliver declared his mother off-limits, I can tell Diggle isn't going to go along with it. He will still track down on Moira regardless. It was few steps forward last week and few steps backwards this week. It's like Oliver is boxed in with the list and nothing else. But when he's involved in something outside the list, he gets involved reactively through other people like Dinah Lance and her father.

Diggle and Felicity are connecting well. Felicity becomes the 2nd person to know Oliver's secret, yet I don't know why she didn't want to be part of Oliver's team full-time. Oliver needs all the support he can get, whether he likes it or not.

Despite the focus on Oliver, Slade stole this episode with the twist involving Deathstroke. Good mentions of Wintergreen and Jericho. We also get to see Shado, whom we didn't expect to be Yao Fei's wife. I find the flashbacks to be more interesting than Oliver's list mission. Good flashback episode at best.
                            Last edited by vantheman77; 02-14-2013, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Probably my favorite episode of the series so far. The island storyline just keeps evolving and remains intriguing. And it was nice to finally see Felicity play a bigger part in an episode. Add the fact that we had no Laurel/Tommy and a limited amount of Thea and we have a 10/10.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎